Grow Support Elections 2008

Founder
420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated Grow Support Team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge? Do you have a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Please post below your expressions of interest and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet. Remember we will only consider established members who have demonstrated considerable grow knowledge. Although we appreciate all who offer to help, we must see a considerable posting history in order to properly evaluate the candidates.

A devout reader and occasional poster with 33 years of growing organically, indoors and outdoors: no hydro's.. an accomplished breeder, cloner,& commenter to the local readers of 420 mag...
Patience, and tolerance galore.... seeks newbies to help them obtain the ultimate from each and every grow opportunity that presents itself, in a diversified world.

it is time I look at helping out, as I was helped out many years ago: time to pass on what I have learned, and continue to learn the better aspects of cannabis farming.

A HUI HOU

Aloha and THANK YOU Cherma!

I will check your posts, clear it through the team and get back to you shortly.

We still need more help, who else wants to help us, help others?

I have a feeling today is going to be a great day...;)

I'll give it a try. I'm close to the completion of my second grow, granted im not super experienced. However I now have experience with making my own crosses, dealing with clone problems, grow room set up, and various other aspects of growing. I think I my be of help to some of the new members to the site.

I would not be able to commit to any sort of schedule right now but I hope to be able to get some posts in with some exciting new information about indoor / outdoor 100% organic soil grown high grade medicinal strains.
I hope you find the right person with the right experiance and ability to communicate it to others!
Tim

hi all at 420, i have been growing by various methods for the last five yrs:ganjamon: slowly improving with each crop,then reading reading then going back and reading it again as the understanding sets in and what at first seemed double dutch makes sense.But as i have a limited experience of posting on the site at present i think i should build up my presence on 420 first but will remain active and give my support to most hemp related issues i can. all the best D.

This is a great place for begginers and seasoned vets Lots of valuable information.
I have been growing for quite a long time. About 37 years, missed a few seasons but it's like ridding a bike. Once you get that knack, you never lose it!
With all the new high tech that is constantly being improved on, like the UFO light system, nutrients, grow medium etc, you need a few people who are keeping up with all the new information that comes in on a regular basis.
I would love to help newbies. Get them excited about it. Maybe someone I teach something to may improve on it, make it better and hopefully teach it to others. Pass it on to other newbies.
I am available a few hours a day and though I have not made a whole lot of posts, (YET), I would love to help, answer some questions, give some advice, share some of my 37+ years of experiance.
I go back to the days when it was sold as, cans, lids, 4 finger bags at $10.00 so I have alot to share.
I understand that you need those who have proven themselves so I will continue to post and help others were possible.
Great job on this site. This is better than the other cannibis sites!
Thanks and keep up the great work!
Tim

thanks for your support guys!
please get involved in the forums by helping other growers...
this will show us your knowledge levels and how well you interact with others...
as we see more posting history, we can call upon you at a later time...;)

TOGETHER we will win this war on a plant!

I can't type how much I love the Ganja's. I can type the fact that growing is now my full time job, and I believe the pic's speak for themselves. I doubt I have what your looking for, but I'm a quick study and I have the love and the drive to make it impossible to sell cannabis, because everyone's growing it themselves! That will be the day! As you and I know there will always be a need for us grow folk, just like the oil change guy, but I can dream right? Anywho, If you don't pick me today, you'll pick me tomorrow. :) Grow Hard or watch me grow harder!

I remember I used to want to be grow support so bad lol, now I have nothing to look forward to...=]

For all of you out there that are experienced and beleive you are truely qualified please nominate yourself!
Its truly wonderfull working on this team, Rob does more for me then Ive done for him and everybody is your friend...Sounds great right?
Being a 420magazine staff member holds its responsibilities, but its worth the work for the cause were fighting for and the support group you will gain.

Good luck to everyone, and congratulations to those of you who have been selected already!

i would like to enter in grow support team. i've many experience with marijuana growing. i can teach new grower and i can help patience. i've an experience of 7 years with idroponic, aeroponix, DWC and outodoor. also i've cultivate outdoor with idroponic culture. I was arrested for cultivation and I was sentenced to 1 years and 6 month whit the conditional. now i continue to cultivate in italy....my best strain is jack herre, mrnice, ed rosenthal super bud, but i produce also blueberry, whitewidow, power plant, dolcevita, mazar, haze and hashplant. my dream is to come in california to do this work. what i've to do?

Back
Top Bottom