Moderator and Support Role Elections 2008

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?

420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. Positions are available in various areas, from Moderators to support roles.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

HOSPITALITY TEAM: Duties include welcoming all new members in the Introduce Yourself forum, when they post their first thread and helping them find a certain section they are looking for. Even though we know this website like the back of our hand, new members do not and they sometimes seek guidance before becoming a full time contributing member. When we greet them at the door and make them feel welcome, we increase our member base dramatically. Hospitality Team positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Positions)

CANNABIS & HEMP FACTS TEAM: Do you have a passion and interest in surfing the net looking for facts and information from around the World on Cannabis and Hemp? Then this position could be for you. Cannabis and Hemp Facts Moderator and support positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Positions)

MEDICAL MARIJUANA TEAM: Are you a medical Marijuana patient with a broad knowledge of MMJ and its application for the benefit of patients? Do you have a good understanding of what it takes to become a MMJ patient, and an awareness and interest in compassion clubs, collectives and co-operatives? Do you have the interest to help keep our information data-base current and topical? Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

GROW SUPPORT TEAM: Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge, with a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help new growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

420 LOUNGE TEAM: Do you have a broad knowledge of Cannabis and Hemp? Do you enjoy meeting and greeting people from all over the world? Do you enjoy cooking with Cannabis, or have an interest in the arts, kitchen, video, music, or just plain old everything? Then this position could be for you. Moderator positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

GENERAL MODERATORS: We are seeking a few good members to help us keep the forums clean of trash and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others and much more. We spend countless hours removing these unwanted posts every day so that you can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while you are here socializing, learning and contributing. Moderator positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

COMMISSION SALES TEAM: Join our sales team and help fund our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. We are seeking one good sales manager and a couple of sales associates to sell advertising space on our website, to Cannabis related businesses. Sales experience is a must. Whoever tackles this position will be first in line to sell ad space in our print magazine as well, when we go back to print later this year. Commissions will be based on prior experience and performance. (Paid Position - Sub Contract Basis)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

Please post below your expressions of interest, and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet.

420, I will wait for a spot ,but that greeter position sounds fairly beignine. I could handle that.I also noticed that when a east coaster needs advice from a qualified person they have to wait for you west coasters. We need a west coast/ east coast 420 team. :cool:FARM OUT RIGHT HAND MAN!!!:ganjamon:

I would like to join the Medical Marijuana Team. I feel qualified for this position since I have held a "Recommendation" to use cannabis since Nov. 1996, and I was the first person in all of Southern California to be arrested, tried, convicted, served 29 months of a Four (4) year sentence in a Level Four State Prison, and have been a Founder and Owner of both a Cannabis Buyers Club, and a "Delivery" service.

I am well known in this "Movement," and I feel I can be a beneficial addition to the "Medical Marijuana Team.

Thank You for your consideration,

DeputyDog

I forgot to mention that I was the first in Southern California to use the "Prop. 215" defense. The jury was not allowed to hear the "Medicinal Use" aspect, but my conviction was later overturned by the Fourth District Court of Appeal in Santa Ana, Ca. Ironically where it all started for me.

i would like to enter in grow support team. i've many experience with marijuana growing. i can teach new grower and i can help patience. i've an experience of 7 years. I was arrested for cultivation and I was sentenced to 1 years and 6 month whit the conditional. my dream is to come in california to do this work. what i've to do?

I am posting about the sales manager position. I've put together and managed succesfull sales teams in 2 fields, both very competitive. Please don't take that as egotistical, I'm not a fan of arrogance either. I just dig sales and sales management and I'm good at it.
I'm also one of you. I was one of your newshawks until a year or so ago, changes at my office prohibited me from the dedication I felt I ought to be giving.
The line of work I was in just shrank almost to the point of non-existence, and at 42 yrs old I find myself looking for a new field. A danker field. lol.
I've got to say, this position seems like the perfect fit. I can combine my 19 years of experience building sales with my love of the cannabis community. I'm an honest man who doesn't frequently change jobs, I understand and enjoy sales and management, and am a long time member of Greater St Louis NORML, MPP, ASA, stopthedrugwar.net and the drug war chronicle.
I would love to hear from you with more information about the position.
Peace, Ronnie

Although I am fairly new to this page and magazine, my passion for our cause is incredible. I love helping people and am willing to do whatever I can to help 420 magazine. I am fairly well educated and am currently working on my degree in addiction studies. I hope to someday prove that cannabis can help control ones addictions to other drugs as opposed to lead to relapses as they currently preach. Most posting I've done has been on myspace and change.org, but I never pass up an opportunity to correct the misinformed. I generally love and respect everyone, even if they don't show the same love and respect back. I was an active supporter of Michigan's Proposal 1 Campaign, which was an overwhelming success due to an amazing team effort put forth by NORML, Michigan Coalition for Compassionate Care (MCCC), as well as many other activist groups and individual supporters. It's all about team work, respect, and positive vibes. If the government of the USA worked in the same manner that we pro-cannabis activists do, the country would simply be a better place.
I've worked as a general manager for a restaurant, but most of my experience comes from being in charge of promotions, sales, marketing, and distribution for a semi-large local record company. I would love to take on a job working in your sales department, but even if you don't feel that I qualify for that job, I'm willing to do whatever else that you feel I might qualify for. I appreciate your consideration.
Thanks,
James:peace:

Hello
I am writing this post in regards to the commission sales team job listing posted above. I am new to your site but only because I was an active member of a very similar site for the past seven years until things started changing for the worse and i discovered this paradise.However, what I lack in growing knowledge (currently starting my first grow, just got my own place!!) I make up for in dedication and determination I hope you seriously consider me for a spot on your team. Through my hands on in person selling experience and my love for the product I feel I can become a key member of the 420 team. Peace

Thanks to everyone applying, however please note that we need post history before you can join our team... we need to see how you interact with others before allowing you to represent us... please become an active part of our community and apply again in the next election...

Shavluk, i tell you this same thing every election, yet you continue to post noting, all you do is apply in every election... it's getting old brother, please become part of our community and apply again after you have been involved with us for a while... 17 posts in 2 years is just not enough to see what you are about... i'm starting to feel like a broken record player...

Would you like to become part of our Team?

420 Magazine is looking for passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission. Positions are available in various areas, from Moderators to support roles.

We are looking for members with proven posting history, who show maturity and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

HOSPITALITY TEAM: Duties include welcoming all new members in the Introduce Yourself forum, when they post their first thread and helping them find a certain section they are looking for. Even though we know this website like the back of our hand, new members do not and they sometimes seek guidance before becoming a full time contributing member. When we greet them at the door and make them feel welcome, we increase our member base dramatically. Hospitality Team positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Positions)

CANNABIS & HEMP FACTS TEAM: Do you have a passion and interest in surfing the net looking for facts and information from around the World on Cannabis and Hemp? Then this position could be for you. Cannabis and Hemp Facts Moderator and support positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Positions)

MEDICAL MARIJUANA TEAM: Are you a medical Marijuana patient with a broad knowledge of MMJ and its application for the benefit of patients? Do you have a good understanding of what it takes to become a MMJ patient, and an awareness and interest in compassion clubs, collectives and co-operatives? Do you have the interest to help keep our information data-base current and topical? Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

GROW SUPPORT TEAM: Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge, with a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have a good knowledge of hydroponics, organics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help new growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. Moderator and support roles are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

420 LOUNGE TEAM: Do you have a broad knowledge of Cannabis and Hemp? Do you enjoy meeting and greeting people from all over the world? Do you enjoy cooking with Cannabis, or have an interest in the arts, kitchen, video, music, or just plain old everything? Then this position could be for you. Moderator positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

GENERAL MODERATORS: We are seeking a few good members to help us keep the forums clean of trash and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others and much more. We spend countless hours removing these unwanted posts every day so that you can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while you are here socializing, learning and contributing. Moderator positions are available. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

COMMISSION SALES TEAM: Join our sales team and help fund our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. We are seeking one good sales manager and a couple of sales associates to sell advertising space on our website, to Cannabis related businesses. Sales experience is a must. Whoever tackles this position will be first in line to sell ad space in our print magazine as well, when we go back to print later this year. Commissions will be based on prior experience and performance. (Paid Position - Sub Contract Basis)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis, up to and beyond 2 hours a day. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego.

Please post below your expressions of interest, and tell us why you would like to become part of the best Cannabis site on the internet.
hello. i would like to join in the grow support team....i'm italian and i grow marijuana from 7 y.o.. i've good experience and good results whit idroponic culture, aeroponix, DWC and outdoor. what i've to do?

Thanks to everyone applying, however please note that we need post history before you can join our team... we need to see how you interact with others before allowing you to represent us... please become an active part of our community and apply again in the next election...

this is the third time i am repeating myself, please read again.

Back
Top Bottom