Seeking Hospitality Additions to 420 Staff

Founder
We are in search of a few people who would like to join our team as "Hospitality Team"...

Duties include welcoming all new members in the Introduce Yourself forum, when they post their first thread and helping them find a certain section they are looking for...

Even though we know this website like the back of our hand, new members do not and they sometimes seek guidance before becoming a full time contributing member... If we greet them at the door and make them feel welcome, we will increase our member base dramatically...

If you are interested, please tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join our team.

Thanks and we look forward to your replies!
:rollit:

Im 22 from Houston,Tx. I have a full time job and like to relax every once and awhile. :bong: I have a Brendal Pit and she love :rollit: chillin too. My family and I all have been smokin for years, whether it be from arthritis to depression to just plain fun. I am Proud to be considered for this chance to be able to help the 420Magazine site. This could be my chance to help others learn and understand about cannabis awareness.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom