Seeking Hospitality Additions to the 420 Staff

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
We are in search of a few people to join our "Hospitality Team"

Duties include the timely welcoming of all new members in the Introduce Yourself forum. When new members post their first thread we want to help them find that certain section of the site they are looking for.

Even though we know this website like the back of our hand, new members do not and they sometimes seek guidance before becoming a full time contributing member... If we greet them at the door and make them feel welcome, we will increase our member base dramatically...

We are looking for kind helpful people that have been reasonably active on the boards, and that are willing to use spell check ;)

If you are interested, please tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join our team.

We look forward to your replies!
:rollit:

I would be happy to help out in any way possible. My background is in outdoor growing (17 seasons), but I am currently learning hydroponics, with the help of these forums and several of the more experienced and senior members.

This site has been an invaluable tool for me and it only seems right to give back wherever possible. I have been fortunate enough to be able to retire at a very young age, and I have plenty of time and energy to devote to this site.

If there are any questions that I can answer about myself or my experience or anything else for that matter feel free to contact me.

whats up man!!...I too do not work and love the whole 420 exp. I have a grow on here due to the help and knowledge of the fine members we have here, it is my turn to pass the peace on. I would love to be one of the ones to meet and greet new members of the 420 family.

I am a hydroponics guy at the moment...one grow at a time...LOL. If it were not for the great peaple on here and the knowledge that they give out...this grow would not have made it. I would be proud to be one of the ones to realay that to our new family members.

I am a 40 yaer old hippie, that loves to meet new peaple....they don't call me happiehippie for nothing...LOL.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please let me know.

PEACE

I would be more than happy to help out. I am more than active... I'm addicted! This forums is more addicting than sweet cannabis itself! Anyways to my knowledge I have never misspelled a word on here.

I understand that by expanding the member base you are also expanding the amount of users that are staying informed on the latest cannabis news. (Thus furthering the cause). Any new and young member could become an activist like I have become, and take a leadership role to even further benefit the member base.

Now about me, I'm 18. I've gone to private school my entire life. I'll be moving to California in about a year for buds training (navy seals, not cannabis grow school). I'm very friendly and always wanting to meet new and friendly faces. I like hearing about other users cannabis stories.

The reason I want to join... In short I want cannabis to be legalized. By doing this, I am taking a small step on my part to take initiative and responsibility. It's better than sitting around and doing nothing.

And hey! If I'm not accepted its alright. I always got sweet Mary Jane to keep me lifted!

As you know me im l8tnightskunk i joined the site not too long ago. I quicky adapted and started learning from the site. I'am currently on my first grow. While here i have learned alot of stuff and to me in my head i can call myself a pretty smart grower and person. As you can tell im always on the site trying to help people with as much as i can. Usually if i know the answer i will answer but if i dont i go out and try to look for one. I dont like going to a thread with someone needing help and me reading whatever they need help with and just not answering. I just cant i would want help and advice if i needed it and i just wouldnt feel right leaving someone hanging like that. I know here we are a community and we need to help one another. Another good thing that i like to do here at the community is welcome all the new members. I like doing this because it gets other people to welcome them as well. But more importantly to make the new members feel like we want them here which we do makes the site more interesting and more information gets passed along to other new or needing members. If required i am also willing to use spell check as suggested. I am on here every second i have a chance and have become real fond to the site. I cant go a day without logging in because i know there is always people that need to be welcomed or helped. Honestly everytim i check someones grow journal or post or answer a question. Makes me happy because i know i made somewhat of a difference, it feels good to help others. Thanks.

Thanks to all who are posting their 420 CVs

The staff will be discussing this over the next couple days and we'll provide feedback shortly

:thanks:

Please welcome BayAreaStoner to the Hospitality Team Staff

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

BayAreaStoner's been extraordinarily active in the Intro Forum and we greatly appreciate it.

She's done a fantastic job greeting new members of our family, helping to point out different areas of the site, and generally demonstrating how great a vibe we have here - right at our front door.

:woohoo: Enthusiasm is positively contagious :woohoo:

Thanks to BayAreaStoner for stepping up and making it official.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

High BayAreaStoner, welcome and thankyou. You were saying high and helping people before, now it's official.

Newbe was a lurker but he wants a little more
So he registers a name and posts a High on the door
To hear a lonely echo is a sound that's poor
Miss Sunshine to the rescue with pom poms galore

I'm only guessing...but I think it means...

Good Luck...Have Fun
or

Go Light Humungus Fatty

Please join us in welcoming @The Weed to 420 Magazine's Hospitality Team.

The Weed has been a fixture in the Intro Forum, helping new members to feel to feel at home as well as helping them navigate the forums.

:thanks:Thanks The Weed:thanks:

420 Magazine is able to maintain this free forum for our wonderful family of members in large part due to the volunteers that step up and give back to the site. Whether donations, time, or just helping a newbie member; all volunteerism is truly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom