Grow Moderator and Grow Support Election 2009

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Grow Room Moderator: Description
Primary responsibility is to ensure that all grow questions are answered on a timely basis. Also, ensures the Grow Forums are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

The Grow Room Moderator will need to commit to ensuring that every new post in the grow room is read every day, (worst case every other day). We are looking for a serious and responsible person for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

Grow Support: Description
Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge? Do you have a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have good knowledge of soil, hydroponics, organics, aeroponics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego. We will only consider established members who have demonstrated considerable grow knowledge.
______________________________________________________________________________________
If you do not have a reviewable post history, can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time;)

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

:thanks:

hey soniq420,
I would like to do something like that, i like to help out other growers, i've really enjoyed this site, i try to login everyday and help as much as i can, (i don't post if its not big issue) i also look to other that are grow support (racefan is my idol lol) and find that it works the best to listen to this site. i'll commit the time, i used to be a member when it was 420times years ago, as far as pictures go, im not in a good area of cali to feel comfertable with it but i'll try.. , and i just love this site :cheesygrinsmiley:

thought i would post.. no one else has...
i just want to help others that need help

I have the time and expierience and am a Legal Grower from San Diego who Has been a Mod in a local forum here, I Dont have alot of post to this forum though I read the new several times a day and am Disabled and a Med Card Carrier.

High HazeSeeker and Smokeyjoe,

Our policy is to only accept self-nominations for staff positions due to the large time commitment required to perform these jobs effectively. It's something we really want each member to think through before deciding whether to come forward.

Though it is a huge complement to both TorturedSoul and Pan4Gold49 that you guys think so highly of them as to put forth their names. :surf:

I would like to nominate T-soul ... he's the one for the job....

A draft, eh? I see how ya are.

J/K lmfao.

Our policy is to only accept self-nominations for staff positions due to the large time commitment required to perform these jobs effectively. It's something we really want each member to think through before deciding whether to come forward.

Keeping a site together, especially one covering a topic like this one does, takes a lot of work.

Though it is a huge complement to TorturedSoul that you guys think so highly of him as to put forth his name. :surf:

Yeah, thanks for the kind words HazeSeeker; I only laughed because I have been "nominated to volunteer" for a few things in the past. Although helping out here probably wouldn't involve quite the adventure that some of those did.

420 said:
We still need lots of help in the grow room, who wants to give back?

I'd love to help but at this time I could make no commitments as to the amount of time that I would have to give. It seems to come and go (like sanity).

I worked for 420 for 2 years. It can be very rewarding if you have the time and dedication. More often than not its fun but only if you have the time and a good understanding of plants and people. Plus there is a big bonus, you get to learn alot about everything pot related and you will get even closer to every growers goal. The perfect and consistant grow.

I would like to announce that Cozmo has rejoined our team as Grow Moderator!

We are still seeking to fill many vacant spots on the Grow Support team, please speak up if interested.

Thanks and hope all is well in your worlds.

Sending you lots of love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

this all sounds so perfect!
please stick around brother and show us what you can do for a few months and we will revisit your application... helping others is what we are all about, follow suit and we will be watching... thank you so very much for your passion, interest and support... sending you lots of love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

Back
Top Bottom