Medical Marijuana Moderator and Lounge Moderator Election 2009

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?

420 Magazine is looking for two passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the positive message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

If you do not have a reviewable post history, can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

:thanks:

Medical Marijuana Forum Moderator: Description
The MMJ Moderator's primary responsibility is to review all new posts in the MMJ Forums, to ensure they are free from guideline violations, and to help members/patients with questions.

We're living in exciting times. MMJ laws are changing rapidly, and this is fueling a dramatic increase in Patients, Coops, Caregivers, Collectives, and Dispensaries. We require providers who discuss their organizations to complete our confidential verification process. Our policies are designed to keep the site compliant while minimizing interference with the interaction between the members.

Additionally, we get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

The MMJ Forum Moderator will need to commit to ensuring that every new post in their area of responsibility is read every day, (worst case every other day on average). We are looking for a serious and responsible person for this most important position. Training will be provided and greater than one year's site membership is preferred. (Volunteer)

420 Lounge Forum Moderator: Description
The Lounge Moderator's primary responsibility is to review all new posts in the Lounge Sub-Forums, to ensure they are free from guideline violations, and to help members with questions.

There's a growing amount of posting activity in our 420 Lounge, which requires an active moderator to stay on top of any problems with new posts. Typical issues include posts about drug testing while on probation, companies that aren't sponsors trying to advertise their products, and non-embedded or inappropriate videos.

Additionally, we get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

The 420 Lounge Forum Moderator will need to commit to ensuring that every new post in their area of responsibility is read every day, (worst case every other day on average). We are looking for a serious and responsible person for this most important position. Training will be provided and greater than one year's site membership is preferred. (Volunteer)

New to internet but not to life I've found what feels like home here. Moderation is the key that opened the welcome door for me. I over-reacted once to a fly in my canna butter, but soon learned there are tongs for the job. My basic idea of what is or isn't right is not going to change, same with politics. You can know where I stand by reading my posts, which were all written representing myself only. I'm at 420 many hours everyday now for my pleasure, passionate to promote medical marijuana. I'll be the Go to Gator, a Propa Lounge Lizard but if not I'll just write some more poetry.

Back
Top Bottom