Grow Support Opening

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a passionate and dedicated member who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for a member with a proven posting history, who shows maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want someone who is patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Grow Support: Description
Are you a passionate and experienced legal grower, with a proven history of Cannabis and Hemp knowledge? Do you have a willingness to share, teach, and guide? Do you have good knowledge of soil, hydroponics, organics, aeroponics, or compact grows? Do you understand the patience needed to help young growers as they embrace the wonders of producing their first harvest? Then this position may be for you. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of love and compassion, without any hint of ego. We will only consider established members who have demonstrated considerable grow knowledge.

If you do not have a reviewable post history, can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time;)

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

:thanks:

I'm looking forward to the time when I have the knowledge! I can think of a few here who do... but I guess they gotta volunteer themselves... cough... tourtured... cough...

Back
Top Bottom