General Hydro Nutrient Calculator!

MMRC Grower

I just made this the other night. Its pretty cool. Figures out all the numbers for you. If you want to add a certain ppm to a certain growth stage, just type in the ppm at the growth stage your at and put in how many gallons your res is, and there you go. I added Cal-Mag to this too.

Here's the calc with no info in it.
PPM_Calc_1.jpg

I inputted 900 into the Veg stage and it tells me ow many ml per gallon.
PPM_Calc_2.jpg

After that I inputted my res size and it then tells me how many ml, tablespoons or teaspoons to add in total.
PPM_Calc_3.jpg

Pretty cool, I think......

You would need to find out how many ppm is in a tsp of each. With that info I can break it down and make a calculator out of it. Its pretty easy if you know Excel formulas.

Here's some good reading for you, Nutrient Profiles for Cannabis. It has a nute calculator to determine what the ppm concentration of the elements of your nutes are.

In the article there is a downloadable excel spreadsheet that is a nutrient profile calculator, you can use this to determine the nute profile for mixes of up to seven additives.

CannaStats - Nutrient Profiles for Cannabis

There's some great info in this link!

Here's some good reading for you, Nutrient Profiles for Cannabis. It has a nute calculator to determine what the ppm concentration of the elements of your nutes are.

In the article there is a downloadable excel spreadsheet that is a nutrient profile calculator, you can use this to determine the nute profile for mixes of up to seven additives.

CannaStats - Nutrient Profiles for Cannabis

There's some great info in this link!

That is some cool info about not needing the grow solution at all. Cool stuff for sure.

uh im not sure the point : there is a functional calculator with usable digits on the gh website and vegitive????

There's two calculators on that site. One only has the 3 part nutes. It doesnt have FloraBlend, FloraLicious or CoolBloom. The other calculator that does have those 3 only lets you change the res size, convert from ml to oz and select aggressive or normal. Its more of a calculator to help you figure out how much nutes your going to need to buy when you order from them, more than anything else.

My calculator adds in the 3 other nutrients, plus CalMag and you input what PPM you want to be at. The only way you can change the PPM on GH's website is by selecting Aggresive or Normal, but thats your only two options. And like I said before, the other calculator only has the 3 basic nutes.

I dont know about you, but I dont keep my nutrients the exact same throughout each growth stage. I like to slowly increase my PPM, week by week as my plants get bigger. Not leaving them at one set PPM for the entire Veg stage or one set PPM for the entire flowering stage. This calculator tells me how much of each nute to add if I want to be at "X" ppm. So if I want to be at 600 ppm one week and the next I want to be at 800, this calculator tells me exactly how much nutes to add to get that PPM that I want.

Thats the point of this calculator.

Hi i just sign up for this forum and im not sure how to use it yet and I was looking at the ppm workbook that youve made in excel i was wondering if i could get a copy? Im also making an excel log journal for growing. if you like i can send you a copy of mine also and maybe you could tell me what else is missing or i should add.:yahoo:

You can find the nutrient calculator at advanced nutrients site. It gives you the accurate ratios of the nutrients for your plants, how much to use to get the guarantee faster growth of your yield.

I think the best point's made by Lucas is that cannabis will grow in a wide range of fertilizer profiles, and that you would do well if you learn to calculate and target your own ratio to meet any garden's situation. I have done well by the insight provided. I really like your excel layout better than mine done on msoffice GREAT STUFF THANX

Quick question is this nice calc avail for me to be able to download or could you be so kind to help a fellow grower out and send via e-msil...thanks

Back
Top Bottom