BC Northernlights Bloom Box

barto

on craigslist local to me

$1500: Used BC Northernlights Bloom Box. $3500 brand new. Works perfectly. Capable of paying for itself in 60 days. Comes with TONS of extras. Everything you need to get started included!!!!! An absolutely amazing machine.

is it worth a phone call?

thanks to those in the know!

wooohooo!

cash is king! I bought it for several hundred less than he was asking

pick it up this evening after work

I'm sure that you will be more than satisfied. It is almost a set and forget... res change here res change there but overall not much you gotta do.... Word of wisdom for the res changes cuz its kind of a pain in the ass just hook a hose up to the drain bib and drain it into a bucket... Good luck with it and I look forward to seeing a GJ

wooohooo!

cash is king! I bought it for several hundred less than he was asking

pick it up this evening after work

wow, this thing is pretty cool, I had to remove the doors and all the ventilation fittings off of the box to get it into my office, but it's here, it's all setup and running

my caregiver gave me 3 plants to put into the bloombox and some clones for the veg side

what a way to celebrate the day:cheer:
happy 420!!!:grinjoint:

this thing came ready to rock!
tri meter, calibration solution(s) spare timer, 6 months of nutes, jewlers loupes, 420 scope, 3/4 tank of co2, spare air pump, spare water pump, mixing tubs, jiffy peat discs, cloning trays, etc, etc, etc...

big score for barto!

wow thats a great deal,you will be happy with it.

almost 6 weeks later...

3rd time is the charm, I had some learning curve issues and killed 2 full batches of plants

I have 4 plants, after about 10 days in the bloom side of the box they seem to be thriving (2 northern lights and 2 white widows)

and another batch of clones on the veg side

Back
Top Bottom