Aeroponic Headaches

JohnsTHCFarm

I recently decided to try my hand at with aeroponic growing. I converted an 8 inch PVC pipe into a root chamber. The root zone is kept at 64 degrees and is misted with nutrient solution at 60 degrees for 45 seconds every 2 minutes. I've been having a lot of issues with dialing the system in; one day the plants look great and the next day they look near death). Aside from all the tweaking needed to make the system run, the Butch Master Gold One I was using is no longer available. I have switched to CNS17 by Botonicare and was hoping to get mixing advice from others how have used it. I am using the Hydro solution of CNS17 Bloom along with CalMag+ and Orca/Hygrozyme. I mixed according to the bottles and found my plants slumped over within hours. I gradually dropped the PPMs from 1500 down to 400 and the plants were perky again. I just switched the res and started at 800, and again find the plants slumped over... Should I be running really low PPMs? I was running 1300 in veg using Dutch Master Gold One Grow. And now it seems like I'm seeing an orgy of deficiencies.... What's the deal? Any Aero growers out there who can help??? Please and thanks!

I do DWC and not Aeroponic.

If you were doing DWC and had those issues I would say it sounds like a PH issue and I run a lower PPM myself. At the end of veg I am about 500ppm and at the end of the grow about 1000-1200ppm.

Sorry I cant be of much help!

From what I've read your PPMs are far too high and your on time is too high as well. Are you using an accumulator so short on times are possible?

-Eskander

Back
Top Bottom