Z7 question

dj1714

Been seeing a lot said forZ7. I understand what it does and means for the water as well as plants. my ? is is will it do good in a ebb and tide system as well as dwc? also I have read the website and the bottle (came today ) and still can't really find any directions on how much to use. Would appreciate any input anybody can lend.
Thanks.

From their website. I grow DWC. I would think it should work well for you.

(Normal dosage is one teaspoon/5 ml of part 1 and part 2 for every 10 gallons of water. Z7 will cost about 2 cents per gallon of water you use. A gallon set of Z7 will treat over 7,000 gallons of water.)

(What is the most important thing Z7 does for Hydroponic growers?

Z7 doesn’t let inanimate slime accumulate on roots of soil or hydro hardware surfaces. Why is that important? Sludge and slime will deny the roots water, oxygen and nutrients. Let’s use this analogy; Roots are like car air filters in many ways. Air filters allow the car to run by delivering clean air to the engine. When the car engine air filter gets coated with sludge and slime the air can’t pass through. A dirty air filter will stop the mightiest car from running. Z7 simply cleanses the roots and doesn’t allow the sludge and slime to adhere any hydroponic system surfaces. This allows the grower to dump the suspended sludge and slime particles when the nutrient tank is dumped, just like changing a car’s air filter.

Z7 will reduce the ability of minerals to adhere growing media, allowing them to be flushed away without fear of toxic buildup. This will keep the leaves from showing signs of deficiency when the soil has plenty of the proper minerals in it.

Mycorrhizae, a popular additive to both soil and hydro systems need to have quality roots to attach to. Most of the Mycorrhizae placed into hydro system will not show the results expected because they need viable roots to attach to. It's amazing to see how much better pants will grow when you give them the proper conditions to grow in. Tubes, pipes, sprayers and more will benefit from being cleansed and running freely without the chance of clogging up and overflowing.

Unleash the power of your plant nutrients! Experience hydroponics the way it was meant to be. Use Z7 today!)

Thanks for the reply DukeO. I really don't know how I missed that. Just want to get the girls off to a good start and finish!!
Thanks

I have recently acquired all the basic e-quip to get back into growing again after 10 years. I used water farms to begin with and switch to ebb and flow after 2 grows. I'm starting back with e&f and wanted to ask if it is really necessary to adjust PH before adding z7 without plants in the tray. Just wanted to coat everything with z7 before the girls go in there. (Insurance). :)

Thanks for looking.

(is really necessary to adjust PH before adding z7 without plants in the tray.) No you don't have to ph without the plants.

The reason for ph-ing is so the plants can feed correctly.

But I would go ahead and ph anyways and then flush it all down.

That way everything would be set to go.

These days I do not even wash out my old buckets or hydroton before replanting them.

The z7 keeps it all clean for me. I just refill my netpot and pour a little z7 ph'd water over them and put them in a DWC bucket and off they go.

Hi, just curious.. has anyone been able to get there hands on this stuff in Canada? z.7 the illusive magic juice, wanna try it so bad. Very shitty water where I am, 80% of the land mass is water ( Canada ) go figure..

DukeO still working on the Botanicare, not many of us GH guys still around so when something proves itself to be better its definitely worth checking out, thanks for the great info. I heard GH sold to Miracle grow?

(I heard GH sold to Miracle grow) They along with Botanicare were sold to Monsanto and then Bayer bought Monsanto.

I am loving Botanicare Kind.

It has a much more stable PH then GH.

have you ever tried their pro line of nutes? or the cns 17?

first thing im going to get is the cilica blast, switched to 12 two days ago.

Gonna hit up my local shop and see if they supply Botanicare, some how I doubt it.

No I have not tried their pro line.

I do use their Silica Blast and I really like it.

It makes the stems nice and strong so they can hold up all the big buds.

From their website. I grow DWC. I would think it should work well for you.

(Normal dosage is one teaspoon/5 ml of part 1 and part 2 for every 10 gallons of water. Z7 will cost about 2 cents per gallon of water you use. A gallon set of Z7 will treat over 7,000 gallons of water.)

Whats this about z7 being a two part mix ? $$$

I would consider other brands before dumping money into this , I found Gold Zone conditioner to be an excellent product and costs only $30 a liter much more attractive then the two part z7 your promoting to everyone.

In Canada Z7 costs $60 a liter ( for part 1 ) and goes less far then Gold Zone

I would love to see photos of your plants DukeO so far you have not posted even ONE photo of your plants ??

You just promote z7 with no proof or end results and not much else to say

(Whats this about z7 being a two part mix ? $$$ ) Yes it is a 2part. But both parts come together for about $25 US

You certainly have no problem talking about them ... anyways back to z 7 price what you quoted the tiny 8 pz bottles price ! How much for the regular sized 32 oz bottle / 1 liter bottle ? as thats what all other treatments come in. Before you say how far it goes $30 Gold zone suggest 1 ml gal so it goes far as well. Does z7 really cost $100 a liter ?

Talk is talk. Picture are proof that could be used in a court.

Those little bottles will treat hundreds of gallons.

U.S website American Agriculture has Z7 listed prices as - 8 oz $27 , 16 oz $43 and the liter sized / 32 oz $73 ., You know it Makes it sound real cheap when someone says it only costs $25 without telling the size is only 8 oz. , So I have clarified it for consumers

Talk is talk. Picture are proof that could be used in a court.

Those little bottles will treat hundreds of gallons.
. You had better study up on that claim ! They tap phones just to hear what people devulge and gather probable cause. I added my two cents to the thread now I must run , I will leave you to it

It is cheap for how much water it treats and for how good it is.

U.S website American Agriculture has Z7 listed prices as - 8 oz $27 , 16 oz $43 and the liter sized / 32 oz $73 ., You know it Makes it sound real cheap when someone says it only costs $25 without telling the size is only 8 oz. , So I have clarified it for consumers

Back
Top Bottom