Help please

sbox231

Hey please tell me whats going on with my planets
They look so

4694541.jpg

5664378.jpg

9570356.jpg

Sent from my LG-H960 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They need water. Is your bucket full enough with water???? Water the rockwoll and keep doing that till you see roots come out the net pots.

Do you have an air stone bubbling in your bucket? Is this DWC? I usually top feed my plants when I first transplant them into hydroton for a day or two so the roots will grow down and into the res. Or you can fill the bucket up till it touches the netpot and with a air stone the water will soak up to the roots until they can reach into the water.

Do you have an air stone bubbling in your bucket? Is this DWC? I usually top feed my plants when I first transplant them into hydroton for a day or two so the roots will grow down and into the res. Or you can fill the bucket up till it touches the netpot and with a air stone the water will soak up to the roots until they can reach into the water.
Yes i have inside the bucket one stone
Its dwc
I think something with my germination wasnt good..
When do i need to put my rockwoll inside the dwc system?
Thank you for your answer

Are you starting just like you have it or did you move it there?

I gave up Rockwhool and use Rapid Rooters now. They make it much easier. I found rockwhool to be a pain to work with. It does work but it takes more work. I like to pop them under a dome for a few days and then move them into the DWC when they are 2"to3" inches tall. That way I can cover the whole Rooter or in your case the Rockwhool with Hydroton. That way it does not dry out so fast or grow algae on the rockwhool. Then I top water for a few days till I see roots coming out of the netpot.

Are you starting just like you have it or did you move it there?

I gave up Rockwhool and use Rapid Rooters now. They make it much easier. I found rockwhool to be a pain to work with. It does work but it takes more work. I like to pop them under a dome for a few days and then move them into the DWC when they are 2"to3" inches tall. That way I can cover the whole Rooter or in your case the Rockwhool with Hydroton. That way it does not dry out so fast or grow algae on the rockwhool. Then I top water for a few days till I see roots coming out of the netpot.
See I did the same thing but I switched back to rockwool because I found the rapid rooters were molding faster and drying out way faster. They would also make funny smells if I ran them 60 in a dome. I've done 90 clones per tray before with rockwool and never had the problems i was having with the rooters. Plus I find the rockwool is just cleaner in hydroponic systems :)

420-magazine-mobile472633409.jpg

Update: 1 week after ... How it seems to you?
I feel that something wrong, and i dont know what

I don't use anything but a foam collar in my spray cloner for my clones. I would never use a RR for clones or RW for that matter. We are talking about popping seeds. I don't have a mold issue because when I pop them and put them in a RR they grow much faster and put out more roots then RW will in the same amount of time. I keep them under a dome for 3to4 days with a temp about 85f so they stretch a little. I like them like that so I can completely cover the RR with hydroton when I move them into the DWC bucket. Yes they will mold if left out for a week or more. But the way I do it and with how fast they grow in RR's I never see any.

See I did the same thing but I switched back to rockwool because I found the rapid rooters were molding faster and drying out way faster. They would also make funny smells if I ran them 60 in a dome. I've done 90 clones per tray before with rockwool and never had the problems i was having with the rooters. Plus I find the rockwool is just cleaner in hydroponic systems :)

It is hard to say. It looks pale like it needs to be feed but it also looks like you might have a root issue.

What are you giving it and how many times a day are you watering?

What is the ph of the water?

I use GHE
And its dwc system so there is always .. Also once a day i squerting water on the hydroton..

It is hard to say. It looks pale like it needs to be feed but it also looks like you might have a root issue.

What are you giving it and how many times a day are you watering?

What is the ph of the water?
Up

Back
Top Bottom