What pH meter to get? Oakton or Blue Lab

ragerecon

What ph meter do you recommend?

61PGm8WGFwL_SL1200_.jpg

515d8LzX5xL_SL1500_.jpg

Read up on the Oakton eco reviews before taking the plunge , they might have know issues

I am using a set of HM DIGITAL 80 series PH and ppm pen set , its 2nd from their top of line model and 3 models above their lowest priced model.

It has good reviews

$100 total for both , they are a pleasure to use , come with calibration and storage solution packs.

Has F and C temp settings , so far its accurate with a fast read out and feels like quality in the hand.

I am using a set of HM DIGITAL 80 series PH and ppm pen set , its 2nd from their top of line model and 3 models above their lowest priced model.

It has good reviews

$100 total for both , they are a pleasure to use , come with calibration and storage solution packs.

Has F and C temp settings , so far its accurate with a fast read out and feels like quality in the hand.

How often do you have to calibrate it?

Its been good this is my 3rd week using it have been checking its calibration once it was out .3 after sitting for a week.
As its new to me I check it lots

Using it daily storing with solution its been staying calibrated this past week with plenty of use

The lids on PH pens have a sponge designed to keep the probe moist , if it dries out (all) PH pens need to sit for 24hrs in solution to re-hydrate.

Often PH meters come dry and will need to be hydrated before initial use the seller pre activated my pen by soaking the sponge prior to shipment.

Its worth considering reviews speak volumes as complainers are not shy to post their opinion

Check and see what the populous think about it and compare it to the Blue lab and Oakton reviews

Back
Top Bottom