First attempt - Helpful critics welcome!

BakinOnDaFarm

A friend sent me these, wandering if this would work. Any recommendations for changes welcome. On a budget. pipe and lights are free btw

Thanks in advance
8f557a4304faa2956ba029f9bf524098.jpg
f0c62b800838e133c0031105218a4fb3.jpg
d42b69b4236c109e5cea1108b3d20e8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for your reply!
Sorry for the late response, flu season here and it sucks lol. Sorry for the poor orginization of the post, noting written down, all memory. Haha
I tried in dirt about a year ago and leaned a ton of what not to do. Random seeds from random stuff. They actually were doing well, using earth juice grow all organic but pour ventilation, location, smell, and lack of knowledge they had to be pulled just into flowering.
But, this is a new day and a totally different style setup. I have the grow bible and have gathered several ideas from this site alone!
Started week 3 yesterday. After sprout.

Grow area 6'x5'
4" inline fan with rather expensive charcoal filter. Vented out of the room.
8 - T8 bulbs (2 of which are 3000k aqua grow bulbs 6 are 5500K)
Currently on 18-6. Plan to switch to 12-12 week 5.
will switch out 4 more to 2700 bulbs when in flowering.
4 - 4ft 4" sections of pvc (connected by Elbows.
16 plants possible (I know ambitious for the area but it's how it turned out. Lol. Seeded in grow cubes then moved to tubes.
About 15" apart
This is for fun and recreation. Not sale or profit!!

3 pumps, 1 supplying each of the grow tubes and 1 in reservoir as an agitator to keep nutes moving and help prevent stagnation.
Air pump with 2 large air stones ( one in each grow tubes just in front of water entry)
Water is pumped in one side then exist the other through the large hose back to the reservoir. Water just touches the grow media. Roots are plenty long now tho.
Oscillating fan
Cool mist humidifier ( on timer ) humidity flux from 52-62 or so.
Temp stays at 78.
Nutes: foxfarm hydro
Grow big, plant nutrients, and tiger bloom. Start tiger bloom at 5 weeks.
Ppm currently 1200
6.1 ph
I'm sure I for got some things. This will get me a start. Thanks again! Will add more pics shortly.

273e21f466afc0eae114cc0a1e618fc0.jpg

This is schedule Im going to follow. Only added fox stuff farm 3 days ago. Hard time finding it. Distilled water only until then.

Get your pH down closer to 5.8 which is "optimum for hydro", and try not to keep the media too damp lest risk stem rot. Click the link under my name for my blog entries. There you'll find pH charts for nutrient uptake, and several photos of possible plant problems that might come in handy later.

Back
Top Bottom