jefferypa

Ok I build a two room set up

I have four clones just planted two days ago in 2 gal buckets in net pots

they fill every 4 hrs for 15 mins

light is at 18-6 have t-5 eight build hight out put

I am trying the kind brand of nutrients with just one additive from that brand, forgive me don't know name of it

I am running a 12 gal res and did nutes the way it said for clones

by the way I bought clones

they were two -three weeks old about 12 inches look great

so after first night ph jumped to 7.0 over night had set at 6.0 got slight burned tips and yellowing on leaves.

So I cut my solution in half and set ph to 6.0 again this morning it was 6.9

not sure what is going on here never had this problem on my first grow any advise would be great

oh also air temp is holding around 80-82

35%humidity as of now, no co2 as of yet. I'm trying to get air temp to 70-72 and humidity up as well

any other info you need just ask thanks again for any help

What are you using to bring down your PH. Are you using vinagar? If so, that's your problem.

Make sure your resevoir is clean. If you have build up of nuts all along the sides and bottom, them it will mix with your new batch of water and bring down the ph.

Here is what I'd do.

1. clean out the reservoir.
2. don't add anything to ph your water. Use your nutz to controlt that. Here is what you do:

1. use manufacturer instructions for the nuts.
2. put the right amount of nutz for the amount of water you want to end up with.
3. Then fill the pale with the nutz in it with water with a ph meter to monitor.
4. Once the PH reaches 5.8, stop adding water
5. Measure ppm to confirm. it should be arround 500ppm.

After you did all that, go back an monitor PH from time to time to make sure it's stable.

What are you using to PH down?

DO NOT follow the second posters advice that is BAD advice, you could end up with not enough or to much water!

To make this statement I'm assuming that you tired it right? So how much water did you end up with exactly.... a teaspoon? 100 gallons? I'm curious to see what your results were....

Oh wait.... you did try it right?

Every time I do a Rez change my ph changes for the first 2 days but not by that value I understand what pvnuts is saying it does work depending on your initial water ph but also torst is right say we r doing a 5 gall mix after all the additives and your ph is say lower then 5.5 u can use ro water or water with a known ph and add that till u reach 5.8-6.0 but then u just weakened your mixture and really I know of no water to help lower ph so I use ph down really that's all I have to use but if this is a new setup it could b a number of things like new bucket leaching or rockwool holds a ph of around 8.0 and hydrotun also has a high ph assuming u flushed your median and let it sit at a controlled ph in range u should b ok but if not u will have fluctuations until everything is chemically inert or equalized so just keep a eye on it I should settle down

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom