What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

Icemann420

So I've bin using General hydroponics for a while now. And I don't dis like it but I believe there could b better for me. First off I want a company that will work with us mj growers and give our plants what they need. I've used the expert grow packs of gh with every additive they make but I can't just call them and ask for instructions on mixing and just general questions. So in your opinion what should I use and why

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Using Canna. No special reason. Probably the name. Works well

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used Fox Farms trio during my 1st grow and everything came out fine even with me not ph'ing correctly for awhile. Fox Farms feeding schedule is all over the place and a pain in the ass to try and figure out though, at least that was my experience. By the end of the grow I felt like I had it figured out for the most part. I plan on running through the rest of my FF stuff and then trying a different brand or maybe try and get into organic teas.

Thank u for your input all options are open I looked at fox farms also I thought the feeding scheduled was crazy also. I was thinking of Advanced nutrients but there was so many options and don't know where or what to start with

I used Fox Farms trio during my 1st grow and everything came out fine even with me not ph'ing correctly for awhile. Fox Farms feeding schedule is all over the place and a pain in the ass to try and figure out though, at least that was my experience. By the end of the grow I felt like I had it figured out for the most part. I plan on running through the rest of my FF stuff and then trying a different brand or maybe try and get into organic teas.
I love FF. Just this grow I been using their Ocean Forrest soil. FF schedule is one of the easiest I've see, by far. I use the whole line from them, plus calmag+ and superthrive. Never had a problem over or under feeding, as long as you go with what's stated on the schedule. I do water (added calmag+, superthrive, molasses then PH water), nutes, water again. Once a month I'll add a teasp of great white mychorrizae.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Thank u for the input sizz0e I'll definitely look into fox farms my current mix schedule is really easy to follow but general hydroponic is a bad co that I have learned about after I bought a shit load of stuff. I just don't want to throw it out but after this grow I'm over it here is current schedule
420-magazine-mobile1820296209.jpg

Any one out there using advanced nutrients. Share some knowledge with me please

I also use cal-mag and switched to Ocean Forest for my second grow (about 3 weeks in now). I cut the Ocean forest about 50% with some left over Black Gold, and haven't had to nute yet as the forest seems to be helping fine. I'll have to check out the superthive and mychorrizae. I did use FF Sledgehammer twice during flowering with good results (smells like molasses).

What I meant by the FF feeding schedule being all over the place, is that the bottles say one thing and their online info says something completely different. I found a schedule that someone had posted online and followed that one. I'm sure any of my problems were the result of me not really knowing what I was doing. I meant no disrespect to FF and very may well just continue to use it in the future. I think for me, it's more about figuring out how to read what my plants need and when. I think I burned the last plants a couple of times by overdoing the Tiger Bloom.

Well the schedule and what's printed on the individual bottle ARE going to be different. With the schedule you're using multiple nutrients, (microbe brew, grow big, etc). Whats labeled on the bottle, is what you would use if using just that bottle. I'm sure I read somewhere on those bottles something about refer to the FF feeding schedule. Common sense I suppose.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

I'm using emerald harvest and I love the simplicity of the feeding schedule.

Formulex for seedlings and Hesi for for veg/flower. I definitely don't follow their guide for EC.

In veg I got great results at an EC of 1.1 and flower EC of 1.3

Poploss thank u for your input and on your ec results knowing where to start is the first part of the battle I've Sean my self straying away from there bace amounts and bump a little of this and then that I've haven't hade any troubles even with higher dosages so why should I complain about gh. Well because general hydroponic was bought out by Scott's and Scott's also owns miracle grow with is also known for there ties with Monsanto and I want no part in there big box store method next think Walmart will b selling general hydroponic products.

Im a newbie using the FF lineup. I LOVE IT!!! My girls are in FFOF soil. Im using FF trio Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Im also flushing w FFBD Sledgehammer. As well as FF soluble Trio Open Sesame, Beatie Bloomz and Cha Ching. FF tends to run hot so I use it at 1/2 strength and add Cal/Mag. A buddy of mine whos used FF for YEARS just recommended Vegamatrix. I may give it a try.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Ok I'm seeing a lot of fox farm users and your all having grate results maybe that's the nutrients of choice here

Thank u for your input savingson seams like a lot of people are using farm fox I'll definitely look into them

I also use cal-mag and switched to Ocean Forest for my second grow (about 3 weeks in now). I cut the Ocean forest about 50% with some left over Black Gold, and haven't had to nute yet as the forest seems to be helping fine. I'll have to check out the superthive and mychorrizae. I did use FF Sledgehammer twice during flowering with good results (smells like molasses).

What I meant by the FF feeding schedule being all over the place, is that the bottles say one thing and their online info says something completely different. I found a schedule that someone had posted online and followed that one. I'm sure any of my problems were the result of me not really knowing what I was doing. I meant no disrespect to FF and very may well just continue to use it in the future. I think for me, it's more about figuring out how to read what my plants need and when. I think I burned the last plants a couple of times by overdoing the Tiger Bloom.
Brembe from the FF lines smells like molasses to me. Along with Flowers Kiss.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

I'm using canna coco nutrients line and am having great results although I found the canna coco high in N I stopped using it at end of veg cycle and switched to canna Flores. I'm currently running their cannaboost too but it's just too expensive and am on the lookout for something else.
I got a nutrifield freebie of PKheavy which worked wonders.!
I'm running flair form cmx which is cal mag and iron with great results also but stopped it in flower as its N heavy too replaced it with blackstrap molasses

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Back
Top Bottom