Buddha Purple Kush Auto - Noob Need Guide

icarus29

Hi guys it's been exactly 2 weeks since my seed sprouted. I just wanna ask if my seedling looks healthy or not in the eyes of experienced growers and also inputs on what I should do next :)

I'm growing in a 1.5'x1.5' cabinet using around 20w led fluorescents coolwhite and warmwhite (20cm far from plants). Got a small desk fan too. Humidity is around 70-80%, temp is around 25-28C. but it went 29C once. My super lemon haze seedling appears to be dead by now (I'll upload some pics below) and my purple haze seems okay to me personally but the cotyledon is turning yellow and there is a grey spot too. 1 or 2 roots starts to appear on the bottom of the rockwool but it looks like it's not thick and strong. You guys can see it in my pics.
Now I'm using a spray bottle (RO water ph6.0) for watering; once per 1-2 days depends on how dry the rockwools are. There are some dead flies on my tray maybe 2-3 flies. Later I'm gonna put some hydrotons around it using drip system. Probably in one or two days.

First time growing again since years ago my babies died by root rot, they stunted. I'm afraid it will happen again to my baby now. Your help/advices are very much appreciated. Thank you very much guys!

-Icarus29

IMG_96718.JPG
IMG_96684.JPG
IMG_96657.JPG

They look healthy as can be. The yellowing is fine and it will just fall off if you don't get sick of it and pull it off first. Separate the rockwool cubes and only use the one in the hydrotron. I don't have experience with rockwool but many say it holds to much moisture and can cause root problems if not watched carefully.

If your going to use RO water in your system you'll need to add Cal/Mag as RO water has almost 0 ppm's and you'll be shooting for ph 5.8.

Best of luck with your garden.

Well said again Scrogdawg and yes rock wool holds a lot of water but it's also really nice to use but if it stays to wet it will wick the plant in half or rot it now it's a vary good idea to cover the rock wool I will start turn green and pull oxygen from the roots and kinda smother the plant I've never used a drip with rock wool ad hydrotin. Because the hydrotin is also like a wick pulling moister. I place the cube in the net pot cover it with hydrotin and cover that with a plastic lid with reflective tape and allow the air pump to splash water on the bottom of the hydrotin and it will pull the moisture right to the plant and u will b fine good luck and questions and we r here for u

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom