DWC Nutrient Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP23

We buy and use a lot of test meters and chemical test strips and do a lot of testing, I.E. pH, Electrical Conductivity, Nitrate-N, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Boron and Chloride to name a few popular test.
All these expensive nutrients and test equipment we buy and use is a total waste of time and money if we do not have enough of the most vital nutrient (element) that is absolutely necessary for health and survival for all aerobic plants and microbes living in res water.
Other elements supplements are important, but the most vital nutrient element is the element oxygen (O2), dissolved in res water (DO). When the O2 element is low, sickness, dying, death and decayed roots are predictable, like the sun coming up every day and the earth is round, not flat, and Gravity is real.
How often do you test your res water Dissolved Oxygen, the most vital element?

I agree with weekly water changes with reverse osmosis water and a 300 gph water pump in a 5 gall bucket there is pleat of fresh oxygen

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How much DO do these plants need? I run a 4 pot RDWC with bubble rings. Water temp is 68-70. I'd like to think there's plenty of DO going around. But this is my first rodeo so I have no comparison

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom