Issues with rockwool grow

blacklabrador

Hey how is everyone doing? I'm having an issue with my leaves curling and browning.
420-magazine-mobile694026285.jpg
I noticed my runoff was getting little alkaline the first week of my grow. For the first few days it was right at 6.3 so I figured it would keep going down because I feed with 5.5-5.8. It did not. So I started taking notes of what I was putting in and getting out. On 2-28 I watered with just RO water ph'ed at 5.5. On 3-1 I fed 419ppm of calmag, FF grow big, and FF bloom@5.7ph. My runoff was 314ppm@6.7ph. On 3-2 416ppm@5.7. Runoff was 225ppm@6.5. On 3-3 475ppm@5.8. Runoff was 303ppm@6.5. On 3-4 497ppm@5.7. Runoff was 469ppm@6.49. On 3-5 I fed 555ppm@5.85ph and the runoff was 585ppm@6.41. I noticed the leaves curling an hour after I fed them. I flushed with 5.8ph RO water until my run off got to 230ppm@6.3ph. This morning I fed 475ppm @5.5 because I believe it's a ph problem but what do you guys think.

Sent from my 0PM92 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I forgot to mention I'm running a viparspectra par700 light with the blue an white dimmers on only .

So are you going to do a soil or hydro grow. How old is your plant from seed ad what's going to b your general setup

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok rockwool is know to have a high ph did u flush it first? I don't thin a constant top feed is a good idea for rock wool it loves to hold a lot of moisture but if u do a Dwc or coco u would b fine the prob may b from the rockwool holding the nutes it seams a little small to add nuts to it at leas I would have not yet

That's Probly my problem. Oh well I have seeds Otw I'm gonna do coco and wait a while before I add nutes

There not a lost hope I'd put them in there coco and go from there. I grow in rock wool and hydrotin with a Dwc setup and have no issues as long as u keep the moisture down on the rock wool

I also switched my light from a 700 watt Led to a 300 watt led. I have an 4X2 8 lamp t5 light coming too for my new seeds I just sowed.

Nice job those t looking really good I don't post pictures the wife is kinda iffy but I have one a month old now that's 3ft tall and 3 ft round and it's a auto still with 2 months left it's going to b huge. I'm a personal medical use grower and only do one plant at a time

Growing happiness world wide .

Back
Top Bottom