Changing tank water

Blowing trees

Hi guys need your help. I'm a noob at this so planning to grow 1 plants first. (Cindy99). I have a 8 pot wilma system 85L, if I'm growing one plant how often should I change the water in my tank? It's 85L thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Having thought about it. I have used an 85L reservoir before.The build is documented in my blog. I only kept around 40L in it though. Changed water once at the flip. A few grams away from a pound harvest around 205 days. Using four 15L buckets I can beat that harvest... twice in that time frame with autos.

Edit: That one plant was hand watered to waste until bloom when she was put into full dwc mode IIRC.

Having thought about it. I have used an 85L reservoir before.The build is documented in my blog. I only kept around 40L in it though. Changed water once at the flip. A few grams away from a pound harvest around 205 days. Using four 15L buckets I can beat that harvest... twice in that time frame with autos.

Edit: That one plant was hand watered to waste until bloom when she was put into full dwc mode IIRC.

Thanks rifleman . damn that's a good harvest what power light did you use?

Thanks rifleman . damn that's a good harvest what power light did you use?

Between 600w and 100w hps. It depends on the outdoor temps as to how high I can run my light. At 205 days long I'm sure it ranged wildly but I didn't take notes on it.

Back
Top Bottom