Need experienced grower opinion

Azazel35

I have a couple of plants I started in the MG AeroGarden. They out grew it, so I decided to move them in a homemade dwc setup. Im trying to figure out about how many weeks in flowering my plant is. AeroGarden shows I'm on day 85, I made 12/12 switch at day 30. I have put these plants through pure hell! Multiple times. I have dealt with root rot, I chopped off the roots and left maybe 1 1/2". I have had to clean the reservoir about every week moving the plants to another container. Roots tangled in air stones, breaking roots. Broke the top off of one plant once. Now I'm dealing with nitrogen toxicity. And about 3 days ago I defoil most of the fan leaves. So they have had stress a lot. So can someone give me ideal base on growth about how many weeks she in.
420-magazine-mobile340114502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile685156822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So you think more like mid week 3 or maybe 4 weeks? I go on vacation on 4/14 will be gone for 12 days. Hoping it will be finish before then.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Lol crazy how much I stunted the growth. This is my first hydro grow so it's been a experience.

Would you have any advice on getting rid of the nitrogen toxicity? Using 5 1/2 gallon of water. I stated with a tds running 450 but tds is still rising every day. Only adding ph water back, but my tds is at 598 after 4 days. Going up about 35 a day.

Should I just run ph water for a week or so? Can't really find much info on ways to flush it out in hydroponics,

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom