Topping C99

Blowing trees

Hi guys this is my first grow (cindy99) only one plant to start with. At the moment for vegging useing a 125w CFL but will take that out in a few days and add a 250w hps. She's 18 days from seedling, Cinderella 99 is a short bushy plant so I'm just wondering if she's ready to top? She's a short plant. I'm going to top,LST and finally scrog. Flower-600w hps, hydro clay pebbles.Thank you guys need as much help as I can :)
420-magazine-mobile1003378087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1099988530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile306478627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576588563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile784160894.jpg

Around there, maybe a little higher. Just not right down close to the node or you'll have a weak spot. The little extra above the node helps keep it from splitting open if too much pressure is applied later on.

Ok so slightly just above that's fine so I geuss I just have to wait slightly longer. Your first ever grow how did it go?

It went fine. Lots of help and info here and everyone wants to see you succeed. Take your time and read from the link below everyday until you've read it a couple of times. By then it will feel like an old hat. :)

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Oh really that's good. Before I started I did a lot of reading and I still am and learning so much! Yes this is the best community 420 magazine . everyone is nice and willing to help just like yourself :) yes I'm going to start reading the link u gave me. Thanks rifleman

Oh really that's good. Before I started I did a lot of reading and I still am and learning so much! Yes this is the best community 420 magazine . everyone is nice and willing to help just like yourself :) yes I'm going to start reading the link u gave me. Thanks rifleman
Also my first time growing Cinderella 99 growing in green house any tips would be great

Back
Top Bottom