Should I start flowering?

Cainrivera96

my DWC has been doing ok!

one plant isnt growing cause i think i had to many pebbles at the bottom blocking the roots from growing which i fixed now
P1390955.JPG

P1390953.JPG

but everything is lookin great!! the plants got about 6 feet till they hit the light..

P1390950.JPG

P1390956.JPG
P1390959.JPG
P1390958.JPG

P1390951.JPG

should i start flowering when i clean the reasivores?
also now that the roots are coming out of the dead looking plant it should be okay right?

my DWC has been doing ok!

one plant isnt growing cause i think i had to many pebbles at the bottom blocking the roots from growing which i fixed now
P1390955.JPG

P1390953.JPG

but everything is lookin great!! the plants got about 6 feet till they hit the light..

P1390950.JPG

P1390956.JPG
P1390959.JPG
P1390958.JPG

P1390951.JPG

should i start flowering when i clean the reasivores?
also now that the roots are coming out of the dead looking plant it should be okay right?
First of all, your girls look as if they have a little bit of issues here and there, wanna see if we can straighten them out first? How many weeks are you at? And how much wattage goodness do you have? (Just so I can roughly guage what ppm level your nutrients should be at)

Next, what pH do you consistently have? Also, what are the usual highest temps you hit?

Anyway, to answer your question, sure, you could flower now, but your yields will probs be 50% less than what they would've been.

If you just wait two weeks and put the time and effort into getting them looking fly again, you will have a much larger and nicer looking end product and you only waste two weeks off finishing instead of forcing flower now, and waiting 2 months for a shitty end product that you just aren't satisfied with.
Just the old 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom