Harvest issue

Prodigyy

Hello everyone it's been a long trial and error journey from these amnesia feminized seeds and I'm getting closer to the end and not too sure on or what to do.. My issue is that I would say about the top half of my plants all have nice 2-3 inch buds but when you go furthered down the other just seem like little popcorn with hairs, they are all about 30/40% amber hairs so that tells me it's time to start the fkuah( one week left) BUT if I flush just cause the top buds are ready it means the buttom ones will go to waste? Is there a better way? Should I cut off the big buds with flushing and leave the little ones a littlw longer before I flush? Like I said it's been a long journey and I don't want to waste anything. I appreciate it Famous. .
420-magazine-mobile965186591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243324695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354119705.jpg

Personally I wait until 80-90% of the pistils are no longer white and trichs cloudy (some strains pistils don't turn orange/red I have heard but no idea on which as I haven't come across one yet like that). Harder to tell with pics with the lights on or w/o seeing the trichs, but I'm thinking you have a few more weeks. How long have they been in Flower mode? The lower branches or buds more hidden will be smaller due to lack of direct light, they smoke just about as well as the bigger ones as more eye appeal on the bigger ones is all IMHO. I"m still learning so haven't had any experience with chopping part of it and chopping more later, as I just harvest the whole thing and put up to dry in one shot when I feel the plant is where I want it to be.

Personally I wait until 80-90% of the pistils are no longer white and trichs cloudy (some strains pistils don't turn orange/red I have heard but no idea on which as I haven't come across one yet like that). Harder to tell with pics with the lights on or w/o seeing the trichs, but I'm thinking you have a few more weeks. How long have they been in Flower mode? The lower branches or buds more hidden will be smaller due to lack of direct light, they smoke just about as well as the bigger ones as more eye appeal on the bigger ones is all IMHO. I"m still learning so haven't had any experience with chopping part of it and chopping more later, as I just harvest the whole thing and put up to dry in one shot when I feel the plant is where I want it to be.

I'm on my 7th week and will be going into the 8th this weekend which I was either going to flush or wait yet another week. I will take better pictures when I get home

After your flush if you're going to flush.....

My assumption on flushing is that once it's done you have to cut it down since there are no more nutrients left so wouldn't flushing while I still have unripened buds hurt the little ones?

So I should go beyond the 8!week flowering period? Maybe 12 weeks and flush last 3 days or maybe 11 weeks and flush week 12?

So I should go beyond the 8!week flowering period? Maybe 12 weeks and flush last 3 days or maybe 11 weeks and flush week 12?

Breeder time lines are just a guesstimate. Harvest when she is ripe to your liking like any other fruit. How do you know when she is ripe? Read this ~~~~~> What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

Back
Top Bottom