Is my grow a mess?

shedhead

Hi everyone, 5 weeks into my first ever grow. 4 Gallon DWC, in a cupboard. LED lights - now grown and bloom are both switched on.

Growing autos.

2 x pineapple express left, 2 x GSC centre and 2 x med gom on the right - not that you can tell.

I've been LSTing and leaf bending a bit but it seems to have got out of control after being away for a five days!

Think I'm almost ready to switch to grow nutes was just waiting on the GSC runt at the back to show its pistils like the rest - due to change nutes in 2 days.

Temp is 80, PH 6, Humidity 50%

Nutes I have are FloraDuo A & B, supplementing with calmag

Completely new to all of this so if anyone's got any thoughts on what you can see would love to hear.

IMG_197425.jpg
IMG_197331.jpg
IMG_197230.jpg
IMG_197129.jpg
IMG_197027.jpg
IMG_196930.jpg
IMG_196729.jpg
IMG_196828.jpg

Thanks! its cost me a a few dollars to get it to this state but hoping long game it will pay off (that's what I keep telling my wife!) - do you think its over crowded - I've never grown before at all, well apart from a few tomato plants in a grow bag!

Bit concerned I should be switching to grow nutes now, but wanted the runt to show some pistils first as its quite bit smaller than the others - probably 2/3 smaller in fact.

I'm on a strong veg nute mix at the moment, 1000ppm

lol, she's a mess all right. Healthy looking but a mess.

Looks to me like you have about a 2' x 2' grow area, if I'm even close then 1 plant would have filled the grow area.

If your running a 18/6 light cycle you should continue with the veg nutes for a week after you flip to 12/12 then start the flowering nutes.

Right now before you flip is a great time to go in and do a major defol on all of them. Clean out the bottom 6"-8" completely so the plants can ventilate properly into the center. On the upper area, tuck fan leaves out of the way of any flowers or remove the ones that can't be tucked but are causing light not to get where you need it.

About a week after you flip the stretch will be on and those are going to about double in height.

Your ph is slightly high at 6.0, not a show stopper but 5.8 is ideal.

I hope this may be of some help but we don't have much info on the grow to go by. Good luck.

lol, she's a mess all right. Healthy looking but a mess.

Looks to me like you have about a 2' x 2' grow area, if I'm even close then 1 plant would have filled the grow area.

If your running a 18/6 light cycle you should continue with the veg nutes for a week after you flip to 12/12 then start the flowering nutes.

Right now before you flip is a great time to go in and do a major defol on all of them. Clean out the bottom 6"-8" completely so the plants can ventilate properly into the center. On the upper area, tuck fan leaves out of the way of any flowers or remove the ones that can't be tucked but are causing light not to get where you need it.

About a week after you flip the stretch will be on and those are going to about double in height.

Your ph is slightly high at 6.0, not a show stopper but 5.8 is ideal.

I hope this may be of some help but we don't have much info on the grow to go by. Good luck.

Im new to DWC, but I thought it was better to start your Flower nutes 1 week before 12/12 switch? Thats the way I was planning on it anyways.

Good luck on your grow shedhead

Thanks a lot, think next time I need to research strains and size a bit more. The plants are growing all over and side shoots running riot!

There's quite a bit of light penetration thru the plants to the upper lower section

It's actually 5 x 3 foot so quite deceiving!

Thought the advice on autos was to not strip but to lst and bend instead?

I'm also running 24:0 - again thought with autos you run them constant from veg till you cut them down. Seems there's various schools of thought on the lighting was going to switch to 20:4 to try and save a bit on bills

What other kind of info should I be posting to give you guys more info?

Think I'm going to learn a bit on this one!

Also this was an all in one system supposedly designed for 6 plants - like I said I know nothing so thought - oh that's ok then!!

Ph is an auto system swings between 5.8 - 6

Back
Top Bottom