Droopy dwc plant

Cainrivera96

Please help ASAP my plant is droopy two plants
sfv og week 6 veg state. I switched them buckets then they started doing this then i checked the the ppm was high now its flushing with a low ppm of 300..
Will they revive? I removed the metal halide light 1000watt and changed it 600watt hps.

Please help should i throw them or wait the roots look good... lots of air...
420-magazine-mobile673149968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile914686947.jpg

Other 3 girls r ok...
420-magazine-mobile238222383.jpg

420-magazine-mobile41767844.jpg

They look like they are in shock.

My guess is the roots will start to not look so good soon.

If you where to take a cutting and put it into some water out of the light. I bet it would come back to life in a hour or two.

Those plant should not be under light until (if they will ) they come back to normal.

I had that very same thing happen to me a few times a long time ago.

I started using Z7 in my water and I have not had it happen for years now.

I put some z7 in there to help. So should i take them out and put them in a closet??

Yes they should not be under light at this point. It is making them try to work when they need to rest.

There is still a small chance they will come back out of it.

Try taking a cutting and see what happen to it.

If the cutting comes back in an hour or two it will show that the roots have shut down and they are not bringing water up to her.

Ok this is what my grow room looks like now

420-magazine-mobile695810040.jpg
what happened was i moved the smallest plant and roots to the bucket that these were growing in they looked good then it started doing this the small one is growing slow but now it has a low ppm.

420-magazine-mobile2087589081.jpg

and this is in a dark room with a air pump.

So ill cut a cutting and do what u said

You could try to mist them a little. That is about all you can do at this point.

Hope you have good luck!

It looks like to me that your water level might be to high.

They need at least 2" of air below the bottom of the basket or they will drowned.

You will need to cut a small branch and not just a leaf.

They do not need food or light until they come back.

(i dont wnna cut them cus i know theyll make it!!) You could make a clone out of the cutting and she could live on through it even if the rest of the plant dies off.

They do not need food or light until they come back.

(i dont wnna cut them cus i know theyll make it!!) You could make a clone out of the cutting and she could live on through it even if the rest of the plant dies off.
So just put fresh water nothing else with z7?

The tree is strong still like the stems are thick and healthy its just the leafs. I remember this happening in the beginning cus of over feeding and it happened again!

Also do u know if i need to use the c02 exhaust pipe? I havent been and my humidity has been high in the grow tent and i have my AC on automatic so it turns on when the tent is 80 and brings it down to 70 then repeats

Back
Top Bottom