Can I use saved nutes during flowering?

Cainrivera96

See what happend was i didnt realize my ppm reader had a x10 next to the number
so i put my resivor up to 9000 ppm basically and then took out the nutes and saved them and watered them down in 5 gallon jugs.
so i have been using these nutes for veg and now flowering adding it to my dwc 5 gallon tanks and monitoring the PPM
i have now switched to flower and upped the nutes to 1300 from 900 and have added the nutes from the saved nutes i had.

is this okay? i have not seen any signs of burn on the leaves they are green and lush
only thing is on one plant i see minor minor burnt tip but barley .

this other plant i have is 12 inches and some leaves are burnt but other than that the leaves are green but small the ppm on that one is 900 right now and im just switching to flowering..

will my plants be okay using the saved nutes i accidently over did in my res and have been saving to the side

So what you did in essence was make up some concentrated stock that you are now diluting.
I would think that that should be OK except that for General Hydroponics at least they don't recommend mixing concentrates lest certain nutrients interact and become unavailable. The question is, is 10x strength going to be in the range where that happens.

You could give it a try, but really, nutes don't cost that much, so why not toss that batch or use it on the petunias and make fresh stock for your cannababies?

Back
Top Bottom