New to growing and would like some opinions on what I'm buying

AreolaGrande

So I was going to purchase some things to start growing. I'm think at max 3 plants right now. with a $400 budget. Recommend anything that you think would be better or anything that i'm missing because i'm a dunce.

TopoLite 24"x24"x48" 48"x48"x78" 96"x48"x78" 120"x120"x78" Indoor Grow Tent Room 600D Reflective Diamond Mylar Hydroponic Garden Growing Plant with Metal Corners Need this size because of space sadly.

71hyUKJFwFL_SL1200_.jpg

150w watt CFL Grow Light Kit Hood Reflector Fluorescent Hydroponic Wing

s-l160017.jpg

4" INLINE FAN CARBON FILTER COMBO ODOR CONTROL SCRUBBER

s-l1600_1_2.jpg

Pakistan Ryder Autoflowering Feminized Seeds (World of Seeds) from True North Seed Bank Preferably an auto flowering seed under $50

I have a 2'x2'x4' tent. I don't think three plants will fit comfortably in there. Two might work. I have one in mine. I would get an led light from amazon also, rather than a cfl. I don't think a 150 watt cfl is enough.

If that is the only light you can afford right now I would wait until you can afford areal grow light. That light and an auto and your good for a couple ounces. That would not be worth the effort for me. Get a 600 watt light, a 4x4 tent and a photoperiod plant and you'll get yourself close to a pound. Now that's worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom