Hydroponics

gr0w

sitting around the house on a Lazy Friday off work and was Just Curious,
With there being so many types and configurations of Hydroponic Growing.

What is everyones favorite style of hydroponics? and why? Pros and Cons. (cost, maintenance, time away, harvest time, yield ect)

from DWC, RDWC to EBB & Flow to CoCo Drip Systems.

I am still a new grower with half a grow under my belt and just wondering what style everyone prefers.
*I know it's all growers opinion but just looking for direction as to why you prefer the style you use to grow.

pictures also help visualize.
:Namaste:

I grew 4 plants on a 3 x 3 flood table. I used coco in 3 gallon fabric pots and it actually worked out well. The strain was Ghost Train Haze a d heres a few pics of the results.
420-magazine-mobile1336247597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2111635905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile437334570.jpg

I'm not entirely confident of my choice, but I've went with two 3x3 flood and drain tables in a 4x8 tent.. I'm an indoor grower who appreciates fast fit's shorter leg option on their stands since height is an issue with a 7' tent. Each table has it's own reservoir to help allow the nutrient needs of different strains. It's taken a couple of different runs with different tents and stands or blocks to arrive at my current system. The simplicity and efficiency of flood and drain is appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom