The RDWC Club

Lonestar11

Howdy y'all! So I've noticed some seasoned growers, and even beginners like myself, who seem to specialize in hydroponics, using recirculating deep water culture systems of all sorts, with many different designs and purposes. I would like a place for everyone to share their builds, and even the results from them! Videos, pictures, blueprints, or just any ideas are welcomed. So grab an air pump and air stones, a water pump, maybe some Dewey misters, and let's get this reservoir started!

Here's my latest creation, will go in the tent this week sometime.

Inline RDWC System - YouTube

If I may join in below is a picture of mine. All the details for the builds are in my sig.

IMG_20170701_210458.jpg

Ok heres my Raddwc build, i still need airstones to stick in the buckets and i'll put the pump on a timer. Im going to let the seals proof themselves for 24 hours then my "First 48" will go into their new home.

Raddwc - YouTube

0033308.JPG
0023463.JPG

This is my RDWC set up. simple but it works. I have a small fountain pump, 4 air stones and a small tube in the last bucket to bring the water back to the pump/ fill bucket Got my cuttings on a flush right now and I will add fresh nutes 2 days from now. They were started DWC in a 10 gallon tub with air stones.

This should be a good thread!

Sweeet! I always liked the idea of growing in a tote. Tugs at my heart every time I pass the tote section in the chain stores. I'm dangerous at Home D too lol.
Hahaha. Me toooo!

I lay out my totes in RADDWC style for a nice visual. .
Yea i show up at Ace and the employees run to the back room.
Too funny, all red eyed and shiit.

Back
Top Bottom