Leaf problems

Biophelic

Kindly help in identifying this leaf problem
420-magazine-mobile1640022120.jpg

Also what nutrients you running maybe back down on them I'm new to so when in doubt give a drink of fresh pH water saved my ass many times as I've only killed babies so (knock on wood) so far

Check this out
Plant Abuse Chart

Some details of the setup and environment could also be helpful in diagnosing. Soil? Indoor? Temps? Humidity? Container size, material? A little history of the situation can help too. When did it start? Right after a feed? Transplant? Temp swing? Pests? How long has it been happening. Some pics of the plant it came from would be helpful as well.

The more info you provide the more help we can be!

Based solely off that pic, I have 3 guesses.

1. Overwatering on young and unestablished roots in a soil with poor drainage.

2. Sprayed with something they didn't like, maybe a foliar feed. Maybe they did like it but a lot was applied and the lights burned up the leaves through the accumulated spray.

3. You have a leopard spot dominant pheno. In this case its actually not a problem at all!

One problem we can identify with certainty for now is that leaf is no longer on it's plant!

DWC with hardwater, lava rock medium, flora series trio, temp around 24-26 celcius, humidity 40-46. A lot of airflow to manage high temps.
I actually did spray with Neem oil mixed with water probably too potent ratio.
PH between 6-6.5 PPM around 1,000.
5 week old white widow feminised autos.

Appreciate your help, i was worried that it was some kind of fungus or yellow spot virus. However, the spots are covering mist plants including another strain. Other leaves do show a bit of heat stress

I have no experience with DWC so I cant offer much in the way of that. Why did you apply neem oil? Are there pest issues? It kinda looks like spray that was burned onto the leaves from what I can see, so my best guess would be from that. Was the issue present before you sprayed with neem?

I have no experience with DWC so I cant offer much in the way of that. Why did you apply neem oil? Are there pest issues? It kinda looks like spray that was burned onto the leaves from what I can see, so my best guess would be from that. Was the issue present before you sprayed with neem?
It was there before the neem, i sprayed because i thought it could be some kind of beginning of infestation

Back
Top Bottom