Hydro set up in 48x48x78 tent

KingHews167

Can anyone walk me thru this? What to get, or ball park expense. Id still only run with 4 in the tent but the growth difference that I've seen is to good not to change

First step, choose what type of hydro you want to do.
Deep Water Culture is pretty straight forward. COCO is probably the easiest (was for me.) Aeroponic was lots of fun, and a really good way to learn and watch the plants grow. Want specifics on any one of those? Reply, and I'll advise with what I know. NoT a pro by any means, but could help you to avoid the mistakes I made:)

This is an easy to use kit, just need hydroton and nutes.
420-magazine-mobile843080296.jpg

Do you already have lights picked out?

First step, choose what type of hydro you want to do.
Deep Water Culture is pretty straight forward. COCO is probably the easiest (was for me.) Aeroponic was lots of fun, and a really good way to learn and watch the plants grow. Want specifics on any one of those? Reply, and I'll advise with what I know. NoT a pro by any means, but could help you to avoid the mistakes I made:)
Thanks

Any help is appreciated

For lights I would look at companies that are our sponsors for their Entry level Leds.

Mars, GROwant and Twilight all have good little panels that are making growers happy.

Just search for those names here and you will get tons of info.

For lights I would look at companies that are our sponsors for their Entry level Leds.

Mars, GROwant and Twilight all have good little panels that are making growers happy.

Just search for those names here and you will get tons of info.
I have 2 x 800w Bestva LED which are working excellent

This is an easy to use kit, just need hydroton and nutes.
420-magazine-mobile843080296.jpg

Do you already have lights picked out?

This is the style I started with. Still using it three years later. I've used the Mars II 1200 in a 4x4ft tent with the buckets and harvested 555g dry of Dark Devil Auto in 90 days.

This is the style I started with. Still using it three years later. I've used the Mars II 1200 in a 4x4ft tent with the buckets and harvested 555g dry of Dark Devil Auto in 90 days.
Where does the water go? Just chill in the buckets?

How do u change the water? They came off as bush league when i look at them but dam 555g

Where does the water go? Just chill in the buckets?
How do u change the water? They came off as bush league when i look at them but dam 555g

The nutrient solution is contained in the bucket. Air is pumped into the bottom of the bucket. The plant is in a netpot that sits on top of the bucket.
What is a Bubbler/DWC?

Edit: I have extra 5 gal buckets I mix the solution in, move the plant to an empty bucket while draining and refilling the grow bucket.

Same here, just disconnect the air stone, and remove the plant and root ball. Our user Hyena Merica has a great trick that I now use too. If you go to your local hardware store and get 5 gallon bucket pain strainers like these...
420-magazine-mobile632746737.jpg

It really helps support your root structure when you take your plants out. It also helps stop the roots from going into your plumbing.

Back
Top Bottom