Drooping leaves and brown spots - Help me please

Shiggidybk

420 Member
So I noticed this today after I changed water and nutes 2 days ago..
420-magazine-mobile388071801.jpg
420-magazine-mobile613008824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1799434036.jpg

This is after my first week of veg

I'm using a hydroponic box with mars 48 led .. do you think it's root rot?

How do the roots look? Are they a nice tan-white color, healthy looking, and free of glop?

If you could answer the questions at this link that would help a lot:

How to Ask for Grow Support

Thank you... but it apparently looks like root rot.. the roots aren't as flowing as the once use to be.. they are starting to stick together .. I ordered hydroguard and root covers to see if I can save the girls .. fingers crossed.

Being so new to this I just copied and paste ... I'll get better at this .. I promise ..

Strain - white widow
# of Plants - 6
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - veg week 2
Setup - reservoir
Light - led mars 48

Nutrients - reg hydro nutes (pic below)
Medium - rapid rooters
PPM -
PH - 7 or higher .. used sterile water
RH - 55%
Room Temperature -75

420-magazine-mobile746490101.jpg

How do the roots look? Are they a nice tan-white color, healthy looking, and free of glop?

If you could answer the questions at this link that would help a lot:
How to Ask for Grow Support

(PH - 7 or higher .. used sterile water) For Hydro you want to be 5.0 to 6.5 PH

Also looks like it may need a little Cal-Mag. But that maybe lock out from the high ph.

Hydrogaurd will help for sure. But when you run out of that.

You should try z7 water treatment because it will help even more.

Also looks like it may need a little Cal-Mag.

Okay this guy knows whats up listen to him .

I was think the exact same things ..

Also looks like it may need a little Cal-Mag. But that maybe lock out from the high ph.

Thx . I should be getting the hydroguard in mail by Monday.. so I'm going to test my water next wk and aim for a PH of 5.0 to 6.5. Should I then add Cal-Mag as well ?

Thx . I should be getting the hydroguard in mail by Monday.. so I'm going to test my water next wk and aim for a PH of 5.0 to 6.5. Should I then add Cal-Mag as well ?

Yes start low dose cal mag and I'd say start around 5..3-5.7

The ph is the first thing to be dealing with.

What does (used sterile water ) mean?

Does that mean your using RO water or that you boiled it or something?

Yeah lots of cheap ways to test ph but a meter is the most accurate

Do you have a journal going by any chance?

No journal at this time , but I def know to start one next time around .

Coo man pm m so I can sign up and tag along to see your methods if you don't mind love seeing other ways and learning man

This is from their website.

I have not found a list of what is really in it.

But it is a modern nute designed just for cannabis and can be used as is with ro water.

So to me that means if your mixing it right it should have all the needed Cal-Mag in it already and if it is a Cal-Mag issue it is coming from PH lock out.

But here is the catch. ro water has a ph of 5 to 7.

Most tap water is 6 to 9ph. Mine is 9.4 out of the tap.

My city went from 8 to 9.4 to make the old pipes last longer.

My point is.

When you add your nutes it is going to change the ph.

After a day of bubbling I can get my tap water down to 7.5 to 8.

I then ph down it to about 6.5 to 6.8 and then add my nutes that will bring it down to 6.0 to 6.2

That is where I like for veg and 5.7 to 6.0 for flower.

So a good meter is really a must to really know what is going on.

Once you do a few runs with that mix. You should have a real good idea just how much of everything you need.

My guess is when you get a hold of your ph that mix should have everything needed to grow some killer stuff already in it.

GROW A&B
vegetative growth
Our Grow A (3-0-2) and Grow B (1-2-4) formulas provide the basis for everything your plants need for vegetative growth.

They are professionally formulated nutrients delivering high performance ingredients in a simple to use program utilizing our patented technology that enhances nitrogen uptake and provides micronutrients.

plant-available phosphorus and less danger of phytotoxicity.
>Improves Nitrogen Usage: Our organic acid technology also enhances the fixation of CO2 through natural plant metabolites. These metabolites stimulate the plant’s metabolism, increasing photosynthetic processes and carbon fixation. This encourages the plant to uptake more nitrogen, ultimately resulting in increased plant growth rates and greater plant biomass.
>Built in Terpene Enhancer: Biotechnology enhances the shikimate pathway, which converts carbohydrates into three amino acids: tryptophan, tyrosine, and phenylalanine. The shikimate pathway is one of the first steps in the biosynthesis of terpenes and cannabinoid
>Amino Acid Chelates: The amino acid complex keeps micronutrients in an optimal form until they are ready to be utilized by the plant. These amino acids are neutrally charged and therefore easily absorbed by the plant with minimal energy loss. Because our micronutrients are more easily absorbed, fewer are needed than with traditional nutrient products, thereby reducing the risk of phytotoxicity.
Directions
Using the chart below as a guide, mix GROW A in water and mix well. Then add GROW B and mix well. The combined solution can be applied as a drench in any type of growing media or hydroponic system. Our customers report that the development and growth is substantially improved after using GROW.
Picture
- PPM are on the 500 scale, using distilled water

Because it is our goal to help large-scale cannabis cultivators develop quality, high-yielding crops, we have invested in research and testing to ensure that our nutrient program performs in a big way.

​From side-by-side trials to testing different pH practices, we have examined every aspect and input of the growing cycle in order to best adapt to our customers’ environments and needs. From this research and testing, we have the ability to provide the highest level of customer service to the commercial cannabis industry.

All of our tests focus on the essential characteristics of cannabis: yield, quality, flavor, and potency.

Back
Top Bottom