First Timer Grower & Poster Needs Help

homedepotfan

Hello, First timer here and on the 11th plants looked great (week 3 of veg cycle) BUT they were very short compared to what I have been seeing online so I got worried even though they were wide and gorgeously green. I did a flush and beefed up the water by adding some PH and a 1+1/2 flora veg nutes which was on top of nutes I had just added two days earlier....Now they look way different with the bulk of the 3 plants having most of the leaves now a neon light green almost yellow fade and a droop to them and one plant has about 1/5th of each bottom leaf dark brown. I have pictures before and after and didn't know if we can post them here?

I went ahead and flushed the reservoir just now and only added water + two pinches of PH powder in hopes of it being NUTE burn and that being the fix to it...I am also hoping that because of how small they are, it will not be too bad of an impact even though it really did change almost all but the top leaves of the each plant.

Lastly, do you know why they are still so short? Planted 10/21 and 18/6 light on 10/23 I think it was.

I truly thank you in advance for all your help!

re: First Timer Grower & Poster Needs Help

I am new to indoor growing, however I noticed during my first grow that in a tent they stay short and bushy. I veg for 5 weeks, she was 14 inches tall now she's in week 7 of flower and she's 30 inches tall and loaded down. Keep doing what your doing. Keep posting and put up plenty of pics. There's allot of good folks on here that loved to help.

Back
Top Bottom