First Grow! Is Everything OK?

ThirdPlate27

Hey Everyone!

First time grower here and just wanted to post up some photos of the babies and what my set up is and see if they look alright?
I basically will be living on a bus next year so a friend and I are challenging ourselves with very low set ups and seeing what results we can get.

So I have a Auto Fem Blue dream seed and a free Lemon diesel seed (The tallest in the photo). I put them to Germ on the 24/11 and that's them yesterday. Today they've definetly grown more and they are drinking more as well!

The Auto is on 24 schedule while the Regular seed is on 18-6 schedule.

They are in 4.5L tupperware in a mesh plant cup in Rapid Rooter and I added some pebbles to keep the stem straight once they were a big bigger. I have a small dual waterpump on 24/7.

I started nutes on the
5/12 with 0.5 of each flora (Micro, bloom, flower) in 4.5 L water. PH was always between 5.8 to 6.0
12/12 with 1.5 ml of each. Ph 5.8-6.0
19/12 with 5 ml of each flora + 5 ml of liquid Seaweed as I realise I wasn't feeding enough. Oh 5.8- 6.0.

I have a little fan on 24/7 as well and turn on a humidifier every three hour so humidity ranges between 50 and 65%

They haven't been drinking much and the Lemon seems to be taking her time a lot more than the Auto which I guess is normal? They also didn't have the big light before, I've only had that and the pump since the 14th since they seemed to be going quite slow but didn't show root rot or nute burn or overwatering or any other of the signs I found when searching.

This is the Lights and the Pump I have:
Amzdeal 14W LED Plant Grow Light, 225 LEDs with Red Blue Plant Grow Lamp for Indoor Garden Greenhouse Hydroponics Plants Flowers
LED Plant Grow Light Dual Tube Head 18W Plant Lamp 36LED Lights by LinTimes with Double Adjustable 3 Modes丨2 Levels Red & Blue Switchs Dimmable and 360 Degrees Flexible Gooseneck for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Office
Umiwe Led Grow Light Clip Plant Lamp with Flexible Gooseneck [Adjustable 3 Modes & 2 Level Dimmable] for Indoor Plants Hydroponic Garden Greenhouse (9W)
VLIKE Aquarium Air Pump with 2 Outlets, Ultra Silent, Adjustable Aquatic Air Pump Fish Tank Air Pump with Accessories,180 L/H Flow Rate (4W with Accessories)

With the Umiwe I tend to have it on max red level as the Auto seems to love it and perk right up when I swap it to full red.

Here are some photos of the plants and set up(First is the Auto Blue Dream).
Just remember we are trying to grow with a minimal set up, we are not looking for huge yield! Just nice lovely healthy plants producing some tasty buds. :)
IMG_009361.JPG
IMG_009470.JPG
IMG_009572.JPG
IMG_009783.JPG
IMG_009692.JPG

Sweet, Thanks! I was worried they were going really slow! I had plan on using the same just switching to 12/12 for the regular and keep the auto as she is! Would that work?

Just for the flowering period? Can you recommend any good affordable one? 1-3 oz for both plants or each?

Using a 300w galaxyhydro I was able to get an oz each from two autos on my first grow when I didn't know what I was doing. MarsHydro 300w is the same price on amazon. You're looking for one in the $70-80 price range. You can use for both veg and flowering. It'd be good for your autos. There's a 450w led for $118 on Amazon if you can afford that. I've seen a lot of good results with it.

Ok so I got a MEIZHI Reflector Series 300W it was under 60 quid(Lights are a bit more expensive here) which is the max I can spend (my friend and I set challenges rules, cap price per light is 60). Should be here tomorrow!!! Exciting!

Also I was wondering, should I Scrog? I only Fimmed the Auto as my space is a little limited! I kind of was interested to see how well the plant will do with those clip lights placed strategically to light up the dark spots and no scrog.

One last little issue. At the moment I've been covering the regular with a black out dome and a tshirt on top covering the tank as well making sure no light goes through for 6 hours a day but now she's(hopefully) getting to big and I don't have another space to have her. Should I just 24 light her once she's to big with the auto and then 12/12 both of them once the Regular is ready? I know 12/12 is not Ideal for an auto, I could always take her out and let her have a bit(minimal, the weather is horrid) natural light while the Reg is 12/12 but in that the case then scrog would be of the question.

Here is the Auto's, she's looking good this morning :) I forgot to take pict of The Reg before I put her in darkness so I'll take some picts later!

we3.png
we4.jpeg
we.jpeg
we22.JPG

So Got the New Lamp today! So when this sudden outburst of beautiful light emerged all over the closet I noticed 2 thing!
One of the plants looks a bit yellow on the top? Or am I just being paranoid?

and Second, a hole on 2 separate leaves :( What could it be?

IMG_017968.jpg
IMG_017757.jpg
IMG_017564.JPG

IMG_017472.jpg

Ok so I got a MEIZHI Reflector Series 300W it was under 60 quid(Lights are a bit more expensive here) which is the max I can spend (my friend and I set challenges rules, cap price per light is 60). Should be here tomorrow!!! Exciting!

Also I was wondering, should I Scrog? I only Fimmed the Auto as my space is a little limited! I kind of was interested to see how well the plant will do with those clip lights placed strategically to light up the dark spots and no scrog.

One last little issue. At the moment I've been covering the regular with a black out dome and a tshirt on top covering the tank as well making sure no light goes through for 6 hours a day but now she's(hopefully) getting to big and I don't have another space to have her. Should I just 24 light her once she's to big with the auto and then 12/12 both of them once the Regular is ready? I know 12/12 is not Ideal for an auto, I could always take her out and let her have a bit(minimal, the weather is horrid) natural light while the Reg is 12/12 but in that the case then scrog would be of the question.
I also use the maizhi i have a 600w for veg and getting another for flowering!! Brilliant light for the price and I think a 300w is about $70 £59

I also use the maizhi i have a 600w for veg and getting another for flowering!! Brilliant light for the price and I think a 300w is about $70 £59
Look for Mr Canuck on YouTube!!! Watch them autos grow guy!!!! They love the maizhi light spectrum

Back
Top Bottom