Growing suggestions

Prodigyy

Hello everyone, I'm on my 2nd hydroponic grow and I'm noticing a trend that I would like to change on my next grow. Right now I'm growing COG feminised and they have gotten too big for my 4x4 tent. I've noticed by reading forums that the best way to maximize yield would be to "top" them during the beg stage at around the 5th node. Is this the best way to maximize my yield without over crowding my tent. Right now I would say i have about 3 weeks left for my plants but I have bug buds and small buds so I'm not too sure how to go about it. I've been using GH for my nutrients and stopped the flora grow about 2 weeks ago. Could it be that maybe I was putting to much flora grow during the veg stages...I guess I'm everywhere because it could be Soo many reasons why so I'm going to leave it up to my fellow master growers the 2 pics were the most recent and I will take a picture of the whole setup when I get home. My tallest branch is about 2-3 Inches for led, I know it's too close

47ff1102e2afa0e935f9fbbe2d40ad00.jpg
56234bf9a7753d9d2b6d080f26d04932.jpg

You are way past the stage of being able to top them without hurting harvest. At this point my best advice would to be either let them go and keep an eye out for light burn......or......study up on supercropping, which is what I've done before when they grow too tall.

You are way past the stage of being able to top them without hurting harvest. At this point my best advice would to be either let them go and keep an eye out for light burn......or......study up on supercropping, which is what I've done before when they grow too tall.

So you don't think there's a problem with my feeding, should I stop the flora grow earlier in the veg stage? Anyone know of a good GH growing recipe?

Back
Top Bottom