Illinois dispensaries

dailydose

Illinois law pretty much created monopolies for dispensaries for us downstaters - I'm in Peoria. So I've been scouting the ones closest to me. For me, it all boils down to strains and cost. So far, I've visited Peoria, Canton, Milan, Ottawa and Springfield. Springfield wouldn't give any info about strains but said they only sell 1/8's at $55 per - WOW $440 for an oz! Milan was vague about costs but implied around $400 to 420 per oz. Ottawa has all their stuff listed on their site. They're also a grower and their own stuff is $ 340/oz and $405 for other growers. Peoria lied to me and said it was against the law to give out strain/cost info. Canton sells most strains for $385/oz and will give a discount of $0.25/mile if you spend over $200. A new dispensary just opened in Fulton. Their site lists products and strains. So far, they are the cheapest I've found selling flower at $288/oz and if you buy 2.5oz then the price is $258/oz. I'll be visiting them from now on!

So I'm wondering about other dispensaries and their costs. Chicago area has lots so I'm wondering if there is any cost competition there? Also wondering about any other dispensaries in IL and their costs.

Let me/all of us know your dispensaries and costs. We all need to buy from the low cost dispensaries and put the high cost guys out of business - they're raping us!

Back
Top Bottom