Indicas

Strain: Strawberry Cough
Soil: Miracle Grow
Reflectivity: Mylar Blankets
Lights: Two CFL's that emit 200 watts -> Will be get two more
Nutrients Currently using:
Vegetative growth -> Houseplant Food (Miracle Grow) 8-7-6
Flowering growth -> Green House Seed Co. Hybrids 15-7-22 and Sativa 18-12-18
As well as Hawaiian Bud & Bloom 5-50-17 (I know this one is a little high so I will use it lightly)

This is my second grow. I am want to get an optimal grow but through organic means. If anybody has any tips on nutrients to use other then the ones I have posted or certain techniques that would be great. I will be using topping methods once the Plant hits about 6 inches. I also bend the stem of the plant to make it sturdier. I have an oscillating fan for good air flow as well.

"Pretty Green Bud all in my Blunt" - KiD CuDi

H39.JPG

:rollit:

Re: Second Time Growing. Strain: Strawberry Cough

If you are truely looking for an organic grow, Mircle Grow is far from it get some Roots or Fox Farm, Just my 2 cents, you have a lot of synthetic stuff in the mircle grow. Peace OG

So you are saying I can use no nutrients, and still high quality bud?
Just the beginning stages. like first three weeks. If your in miracle grow i would give just water until the plant looks hungry. You will create more problems when there are toxicities in the soil. so its a good rule of thumb to wait for the plant to tell you. If its growing and its green you will be good. Letting the soil dry out some will also help the plant get some of that oxygen and send the roots searching.

So yes you will use nutrients but you might not need them for awhile. If you want to go organic look into sourcing some worm castings, a sweetener like molasses, and sea kelp. that would be a good start.

Hope this helps bro

Just the beginning stages. like first three weeks. If your in miracle grow i would give just water until the plant looks hungry. You will create more problems when there are toxicities in the soil. so its a good rule of thumb to wait for the plant to tell you. If its growing and its green you will be good. Letting the soil dry out some will also help the plant get some of that oxygen and send the roots searching.

So yes you will use nutrients but you might not need them for awhile. If you want to go organic look into sourcing some worm castings, a sweetener like molasses, and sea kelp. that would be a good start.

Hope this helps bro

Yes it does. I will try your method of growing for when I grow my Kosher Kush. For now I will use method I am using, but I will just feed it water for next feeding. When does a plant look hungry if you don't mind me asking?

Knowing when a plant is hungry is just that. It is how you read your plants. Less is more.
I would honestly just give water until you notice light coloring to your leaves or lower leaves dying off.
Worm castings can be applied to your soil still as a top dressing. The reason worm castings are so great is that they
can be applied and the plant will use what it wants from it and will not burn the plant. Your fox farm might burn the plant if you dose it too high with your miracle gro soil.

a tip on MG...it has slow release nutes in it...i would rather control what and when my girls gets nutes...next..watch your PH..get some ro water and ph it to 6.5...put some MG in the water...see what happens to your waters ph..FF is a good line of nutes..thats what i'm using until my BPN gets here..next..i use CFLs for seedlings ..sprouts...and clones..your plants are getting 750 watts..lumens is what you look for in lighting...add your lumens up...then check out the lumens on a 400 w CMH bulb..at the end of the day..i would rather pay the electric bill for 400 w than 750 w..especially when i 'm getting twice or more lumens for my money...of coarse if you have solar...???your plants are looking good...keepem growing..and stay focus,,,

Week_74.jpg

Week 7

Changed to equivalent of 300 Watts eminence, one illuminates 3900 Lumens, and the three others emit 4200 lumens.

Using the Big Bud, Grow Big, and Tiger bloom, and only three tablespoons of each at the most. I know this is not the best organic method, but hopefully I produce something that is worth cherishing. Any feed back is helpful.

Have a nice jay!

Back
Top Bottom