HydroSoil: The Future of Soil Growing

Voltrom

Air Injection Technology for SOIL, a true soil and hydroponics hybrid technology!

First off, let me say i do not support any specific product or ideal. My research leads me to many new ideas and concepts. But imo if you havent heard about this technology it should be worth a read!

"this is how you can grown in soil, and get the explosive growth of hydroponics"

Also from watching all of his videos i am no longer going to use airstones because his product makes them absolutely obsolete. Not only that but they will last alot longer! idk about you but i cant stand it when my airstone starts to lose its "vigor"..

1663802643368.png

Its really a simple concept that just makes sense. Why hasnt anyone talked about this new concept? Its all about the oxygen guys.

The soil literally bubbles with oxygen.. eliminating over watering possibilities.

Im gonna order one of the AITs to replace my shitty airstone. I cant believe how cheap this is and it will last forever!. Check out this new way of delivering air, it eliminates back pressure its so much easier on the pump. Why release air in a stick form when it can all be released equally around your water environment? It eliminates dead spots and causes ALL the water to move upwards.

Thoughts?
-Voltromik

Re: "HydroSoil" - The Future of Soil Growing.

I have, in fact, seen information on a similar system. It was a layering system where they started with very dense "soil" on top and ended up with large gravel on the bottom. They had airstones under the gravel and the whole thing was filled with water.

I thought that it was a cool concept... but I didn't really have time to think about it when I came across it.

You should definitely try this - it sounds cool and thinking about it quickly... I can find no flaws.

Duplicate thread ? See ~~~> here.

Air Injection Technology for SOIL, a true soil and hydroponics hybrid technology!

First off, let me say i do not support any specific product or ideal. My research leads me to many new ideas and concepts. But imo if you havent heard about this technology it should be worth a read!

"this is how you can grown in soil, and get the explosive growth of hydroponics"

Also from watching all of his videos i am no longer going to use airstones because his product makes them absolutely obsolete. Not only that but they will last alot longer! idk about you but i cant stand it when my airstone starts to lose its "vigor"..

1663360505489.png

Its really a simple concept that just makes sense. Why hasnt anyone talked about this new concept? Its all about the oxygen guys.

The soil literally bubbles with oxygen.. eliminating over watering possibilities.

Im gonna order one of the AITs to replace my shitty airstone. I cant believe how cheap this is and it will last forever!. Check out this new way of delivering air, it eliminates back pressure its so much easier on the pump. Why release air in a stick form when it can all be released equally around your water environment? It eliminates dead spots and causes ALL the water to move upwards.

Thoughts?
-Voltromik

How about water temperature? Do you replace the water over time? I just ask because we all know that water temp is an important factor when discussing oxygen in water.

Good question JJ - I would assume that this does not change your nutrient management schedule.

Sorry for the duplicate. I just figured you soil folks wouldn't stumble onto this until I posted it in that section. I totally agree. It's a dwc as soil for the medium. But that isn't bad at all, I mean according to this man in the video it is somehow superior.

How about water temperature? Do you replace the water over time? I just ask because we all know that water temp is an important factor when discussing oxygen in water.

A good question indeed! Something tells me that soil would be less forgiving as a medium than just pure water. I'm also pondering the idea because we all know these beautiful plants evolved In pure soil. Who knows, maybe this can be the new dwc thing. Dwc growth rates with the forgiveness of soil. I can't see how's you go wrong. Soil for me is full proof. And the only reason it's not nearly as quick as other grow methods is .. Yup you guess it. "Oxygen". Not only would it be forgiving but you could probably go a LONG time without watering. Someone needs to attempt this method with coco.

After some thought I am thinking this is DWC with soil for the medium and 1/4" soaker hose for the air delivery it seems to take some of the work out of DWC from what I've seen on line. I have all the parts needed to set one up I'll try this method on one of my plants I'll be growing on the next grow. Not for 10 weeks tho.

just wondering if you had any luck with this method or tips before i begin experimenting with it. i have all of the supplies and am just about to start the setup.

Would really really like to see a concept like this in action,, link me up guys if you find a mate that grows this way on the regular,,

Found out about this last night, blown away. Thinking I could build one, need a decent air pump though, it's a lot of heavy movement. River rock on the bottom? Wonder if there's a particular consistency the soil had to be? Only check ph and ppm? Add nutes accordingly? Need more information as to far to buy this product, it's cheap enough though if lived in States. Even if didn't work, it would be just an expensive air pump and pots, all reusable. Peace all, hope somebody knows more

Back
Top Bottom