An issue with yellowing leaves

DutchBuds

Hey everyone,

This is my first post so I might as well start off with an introduction.
Hi, I'm DutchBuds, 19 year-old recreational marijuana user living in the Netherlands.
I also grow one plant for personal use, and have been doing so for a small while (about three grows).

Now I have an issue with my current grow, which is that the lower leaves are becoming completely bright yellow and are dying off. I've had this happen during previous grows but all of them near the end of the flowering cycle where I just brushed it off since it didn't seem an issue to me then. But now I'm not close to harvest so getting slightly worried!
I've tried searching for an answer but could never find quite the same issue anywhere.
Currently my girl is somewhere around a month since she showed her first pistils.
She's an AK-47 autoflower, I'm growing in soil under an 150W HPS. Temps are around 25-26 degrees C during lights on and 19 C during dark hours and as ventilation I use a normal household fan. I'm using the Bloombastic box and the nutrient schedule that came with it (I'll add it to the post).
I hope with this information and the pictures I took a few hours ago you guys might be able to help me resolve the issue!
Pics:
IMG_20160428_194748.jpg
IMG_20160428_194742.jpg
IMG_20160428_194735.jpg
ATA-Terra_BLB.png

Welcome Dutchbuds! Usually when lower leaves turn yellow, get soft like yours look, then die, it's a Nitrogen deficiency. But I've never grown AK-47. It's not necessarily a bad thing to have a N deficiency during flowering. I try to have all most all yellow leaves by the time I'm done flowering to make sure there's little N left in the plant.

Heya,

Thanks for the reply, I figured that was it!
I'll just let her do her thing and see how everything works out.
Off to some nice flowers :volcano-smiley:

dont the bottom leaves yellow and die as the plant grows??

They do!
At least for me in all my grows I've experienced that the bottom leaves yellow and eventually die as the plant grows.
However in this case a lot of leaves started to yellow and were slightly freaking me out.
By now I have a lovely harvest (20g) which is currently curing but already a great smoke. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom