PG&E coming to inspect my house - Should I be worried?

Pussologist

So PG&E called and said they are coming to inspect household for any leaks because of my increase of usage.
I only went from 100$ a month to like 400-450$. Has anyone hear experienced this situation?
if so, what happend?
Everything I have set up is legal and under my allowed plant count so hopefully I don't have any trouble coming my way.

re: PG&E coming to inspect my house - Should I be worried?

That's quite an increase, must be a pretty stout grow area.

First things first, do you have to consent to the inspection? I find it highly unlikely that you would have to consent to anything that gives them access to your home. Even though you are legal I would still decline the inspection and explain that you are aware of your increased usage.

Dude since you are growing for personal use I would switch to LED. That is a huge increase in electricit, especially in California where they watch electricity usage/wast

Well they haven't came by yet, but yah I'll just deny them a view my home.
It's not even that big of a grow.
4x8 tent with 2 600watt HPS and 1 1000watt HPS .

What does that have to do with PG&E?
If they have a legal right to inspect, I doubt if they'd want to hear psalms.
I'd like to know what happened, too.

U coulf always tellem that ur heaters broken an you r using space heaters... i had to use 4, 1500watt space heaters for a few months an jumped my bill up like 300 bucks... im runnin a 400mh an a 600 hps in flower room with 8inch fan almost all the way up 2 cir. Fans an in veg tent i have 2 mars leds totaling about 500-550 true watts, an a circ fan an didnt raise my bill much.. maybe 100 bucks..

Back
Top Bottom