Sick plant leaves clawing and turning yellow at the bottom

TalonDragon

Hello everyone i hate to be a bother but my plants are not looking so well and i have tried looking everywhere but the problems i have could be a few things like. copper def nitrogen def nitrogen tox or even just overwatering. im thinking nitrogen def but before i did anything I wanted to ask the experts before i go killing my plant im a noobie grower in case you couldn't tell. :p this is my first grow and ill do anything i need to keep it. Also here is some additional info i keep my ph at 6-6.5 and im using a 2-2-2 nut solution every 2-3 times i water and heres some pics

7kHjHon.jpg

82yepzt.jpg

HFcZavi.jpg

MOYjHI3.jpg

iEZAmjI.jpg

z1jzT2o.jpg

Well if your growing in soil you are in the general range of PH but if you are growing hydro, say DWC like I am then your PH is to HIGH. A little more information would be helpful.
For example:
I water my plants every 3 to 4 days and the growing medium is a blend of FF Ocean Harvest and Black gold with an extra 10% perlite added in. I use cloth pots and presently have my plants in 5 gallon pots. When I water, I always PH my water or water/nutrients to 6.3 and add the water slowly until I have good drainage coming from the bottom of the pot, then I use a shop vac to drain all the excess water out of the catch tray that is under the pot.

Had you stated that we could have eliminated over watering and started looking at other potential issues.

How old is the plant, is it in veg or is it in flower? The more you tell us the better we can help you and less chance you will get a wrong diagnosis.

Also remember, a picture is worth a 1,000 words. So true!
Hopefully this gets you on the right track on getting your ladies some help

Thank you for posting such a quick reply and sorry I didn't even think about the other info. im in a soil grow with 3.5 gal pots and I've beed thinking of transferring to my 5 gal. i water about every 4-5 days but i stick my finger in the soil every day to see if it needs it sooner or later i try to wait till its almost all dry before i water. right now they have been growing for about 3 months from seed and there about 1 foot and 3 inches tall. i also topped for the first time about 2 weeks ago and this problem started to show up about 3 days ago. sadly i don't know what exactly i used for the soil but i know it's not miracle grow or any crap like that it was organic with a perlite mixture with no extra nutrients which at the time was all i was looking for now I regret not looking more into it at the time. and im also useing 4 weed bulbs off amazon for my lights they seemed like the best option for the price at the time cause I've been working on a tight budget so I couldn't even get a proper grow tent. One last thing i know someone might ask about the strain but they were seeds that i got from some unknown bud I thought about buying from a seed bank but I didn't know if i would like growing and i just wanted to try it out. Next time im definitely gonna go to a seed bank though. so that should be about it sorry that I don't know the soil or the strain but if there's anything else i forgot just let me know thank you.

the 3.5 gallon pots are fine, I wouldnt transfer them. the leaves at the bottom, cut em off. If they touch the dirt, they're more than likely gonna die anyways. Im unsure of your soils and nutrients so not sure what to tell you there. But maybe look into kindsoil. Its a super soil that I use to fill the bottoms of my pots and top off with coco loco. Its a simple water only (just ph adjust the water). I am on my 3rd grow with this stuff and it works great! Sold all my nutrients lol.

Back
Top Bottom