Rain Washed Potting Soil Question

gato

I have to go very cheap.

Have 4 FMS C-99 plants. One I nearly killed with a little urine while tiny and 3 normals. 2 have showed first flower and 3rd ought to within a week. I found 2 gallon bags of Miracle-Gro Pro Mix for $3 a bag and filled a couple of 2 and a half gal pots with it pure. The 3rd and 4th I'd like to save money and re-use MG-Pro I used for potted onions. The soil has been pretty much nutrient washed from it.

I had a partial bottle of Fox Farm Big Bloom 0.01 - 0.6 -0.7 Sure Fox Farm users will know it. The ratios seem low to me. I have a couple of questions using FFBB?

If I use the rain washed soil. What feeding strength of FF Big Bloom can I use. It would seem a full dose of 4 per gal first feed? I just did a re-pot for 2 Cindy's into bigger pots. Can I expect to use Big Bloom later in the MG-Pro new soil...without burning?

Thanks for suggestions. I haven't grown weed in a long time and closet grew only a couple of times...they did ok, but nothing like today growers do.

lol...been some time since I asked the question. I ended up buying some potting soil, but did use one 3 gal pot of the rain washed. Did about half strength or a little better (no measuring spoon used) and it didn't harm the plant. Observing the first reactions let me gauge the future applications, Going by the when I see the leaves point down and overall look to say when to use the nutes.

I've not done indoor for a very long time and only a couple of them in total...being a outdoor grower.

They were in veg and I use a little urine when it looked like it needed some nitrogen, trying to save on fert costs. I guess observing the plant is the best means of knowing, but have much ignorance of it. A little fearful about killing the plant.

Appreciate the response.

Back
Top Bottom