Water usage survey

Hello. In my opinion. It's highly dependent on the size of the plant and the temperature in the room. Bigger plant more water hotter temps more water more often. My last baby went on to yield 7 1/4 ounces and at sitting in a warm 78 degrees inside a 10 gallon smartpot would require a gallon every 2 and a half days. That's pretty often but that was due to it being large(about 4 feet tall) warm temps and 10 gallons is quite a large pot to grow in some would even say over kill, but the plant grew huge and strong so Idc. This is all in my own personal experiences though, many others would say different this is just what was needed from me for that particular crop

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lots of factors... the amount of water will vary depending on size and stage of plant.

Lots have been written on here about watering. I wont go on and on. I listen to the plant and water it when the leaves show she is drying out. It will improve and speed up growth leading to larger root mass and healthier plants. You will get to end of life cycle faster as you grow faster so you get to bloom faster bla bla...

Peace brother. Keep up the fun!

buuuuuut

In veg about once a week...in deep heavy bloom..every few days. I wont let it get dry in bloom but I wont drown it neither.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom