Do I have to wait weeks after transplant to get back to my new schedule using Foxfarm

Amphora420

Just ended second week of flowering kinda late but I really need to transplant I'm using 1 gallon pots and they're way too small I want to transplant and am using Foxfarm ocean forest soil and I know it runs kind a hot and I usually have to wait 3 to 4 weeks after every transplant with fresh soil before using nutes so I don't burn.. my question is I'm already in flowering 1st day of week 3 using flowering nutes .. big bud/bud candy/fox farm trio /cal mag / photosynth plus ... do I have to push back my nutes you know almost a month back this late in my 9 week flowering ?????????? any solutions ??? maybe a plain potting soil .. i know ff says wait few weeks after transplant , but doing 3 transplants over 3-4 months having to take them weeks off nutes every time seems crazy ....................

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Do I have to wait weeks after transplant to get back to my new schedule using Fox

Personally no. First water or two I would prolly go without nutes. Soak them good. No dry spots. Good run off. Plants should be plenty big enough to introduce nutes after a few waterings. Maybe even go 1/4 strength on 2nd or 3rd watering then proceed as normal
I mixed mine 2 parts ffof 1 part perlite

Back
Top Bottom