Help! Sick Plant!

miked76

Newbie - First Grow Looking For Advice

Strain: Harlequin
From Seed: 7 weeks
4' x 4' Grow space

Help!!! My plant is not doing well. I went in this morning to check on her and the breaker in the room had popped. It was 55 deg in the room and she looked shriveled up. The bottom leaves are dried out and crumbling.

I usually feed every Sunday but she felt very light and the moisture was on the low end. I did change to more powerful lighting so maybe that had something to do with it.

I was able to get the room temp back to 72 deg and fed her (see details below).

1 gallon of 7.2 pH water

3 tsps FF Grow Big

3 tsps FF Big Bloom

.5 tsps Recharge

Run off pH 6.65

Room temp 72 deg F

Humidity 33%

Light 1200w LED 26" from top of plant 18/6 cycle

Changes from week 6:

Changed from 300w LED at 16" to 1200w LED at 26"

Performed a good bit of LST over the past week.

Should I panic or can I bring her back? See pics

Thanks in advance for any advice.

420-magazine-mobile348262292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232769402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile417308912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile736362239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile169956533.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120323047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile565803136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What does she look like with natural lighting. Hard to see really with the led. To me it looks like she was thirsty. Seems pretty bushy and thick. I've had plants that the bottom leaves do that because they aren't getting any light and the plant simply doesn't need it if it isn't getting light. Not an expert just trying to help

Thanks LED209. I think she was really thirsty. The larger light seems to have made it absorb water faster. I shouldn't have waited to feed her. I think she'll recover.

Here's how she looks with natural light. The water seems to be helping already. Should I prune the dead leaves on the bottom?

Yea that's what I think too. Glad to hear she's already recovering. If it was my plant I would cut them off. Then watch to make sure, I grow under a scrog net and after a few weeks of not getting much light some of the leaves start to turn colors like that. I lollipop them all so I don't have to worry about it anymore. Good luck! If it's not better in 24 hours let us know! Once it drinks up should be back to normal.

You need to cut off the dead stuff and read up on Defoliation .. That plant will be fine. Maybe with the larger light it will help keep the daytime temp up a little which may be a little better for growth ..

Thank you for all of the great advice and reassurance!

Back
Top Bottom