Question yellow cotyledon and Urea 46-0-0 - Help

blablablaks

Plant is 6 days old.From today bloody skunk sprout out but one of her cotyledons is yellow with a little bit of a cask on the top i think its beacouse of overwatering or missing the N element from the soil i cant add pictures sorry about that but, my question is do i have to worry , beacouse there are different oppinions ? and i have some UREA
which is only (N) 46-0-0 my question is should i use some of my urea how much to use and when to use .
g_660_urea_g.jpg

Should i dissolve little from urea in water and when (and how much )should i use it :

Ha ha take that bag of fert back to the golf course. We do fairways once a year with 46-0-0, thats about all the grass enjoys. Do you have a hardware type store with garden centre? If I was doing an experiment with N, I would start with a much lower chemical analysis and work my way up. A little N goes a long way. 2-1-1 ish.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:D sorry about that its not experiment i also have fert N-13% k2o-30% Fe -0.05 cu 0.02 zn 0.02mn 0.01 mo 0.01 ,b 0.01 ,p2o5-5% nitrogenium nitrate 8.55% and fert for flowering flowers NPK 5-6-8 with other micro-elemets but i know for this plants required more N for start so should i use a little bit of it how much when and which from mine three will prefer me for fert. start i know im new but it would be helpful for me :D 1st fert its for intese life developing root system and balanced grow . ? so im in dilema :D thanks a lot

Fert is displayed N-P-K but it works more like P-N-K. P, phosphorus should be more readily available off the start to promote vigorous root growth eg. 4-8-4. N is most relevant after root establishment and promotes cell elongation and assists in chlorophyll production. K, potassium helps harden off the plant and signals plant hormones to start ramping up for the production of offspring. As far as the nutrients you have I like the sounds of the fert with micronutrients better than the straight N. For shits and giggles you could take a table spoon of fert. in a bowl, blend it into a paste with water, mix with a quart of water, shake the shit out of it and test out your own liquid brew( might want to try it out on a house plant first). No harm in experiments, trial and error is all part of the experience. Good luck, have fun.

thanks and really thanks then i will start using N P K one table spoon i think near 10ml also i will add from 1st one couse there have more and different microelemets near 2 3 drops from him just to compensate other microelemets and i will add this homewbrew to 1little filtered water with ph near 7 with less than quart teaspoon pure N just a few pearls from in i think will be good whats your opinion :) and when i should start using this + do i have to worry about yellow cotyledon 1st is about to fell off soon but 1st set of leafs looks nice green for now ?

I think your plan sounds good. I wouldn't worry too much about yellow cotyledons if the new leaves are coming in green. Yellowing is tough to diagnose sometimes but it sounds like you are mindful of pH which is good, I would also consider, not worry, that all fert will add salinity and reduce the amount of CEC's available. Make sure to allow for a good flush with straight water once or twice a month. I don't usually add fert until the third set of leaves though I know opinion varies greatly. I think the funnest part of growing is all the new things you learn each time. I have grown for 12 years and still make mistakes, still learn new things, still having fun. Screwing up sometimes is alright.

actually its my 1st grow indoor i got jack herer and bloody skunk since 6 days jack hasn't pop-ed yet but i read about him its hard to germ. and yes 1st set of leaves have grown little biger today and they are in really nice green color for now i wont use my homebrew fert until i see 2nd or 3rd set of leafs thanks once again ! and how often should i use this fert every day a little with water (everyday when i water ofcourse) or once or twice a week with once or twice month with good flush of filtered water

No worries bud. I would wait 1 week to 10 days between feeding, in the meantime fresh pH balanced water likely every 2-3 days. A mistake I made early on in soil was over watering can be very harmful. Make sure you have drain holes in the bottom of the container, if you water properly and consistently you should rarely have water move all the way through the profile into the drain pan. Just a trick I learned. Patience is key, it's always recommended to have a big sticky green bag on hand so that one doesn't get tempted ha ha

thanks i hope so we are right its not a problem :) will add more info tommorow may be my mistake is too overwatering so jack havent seen the world i won't add any more moisture ot nutes. either until i see 2nd set of leaves or just add little bite next time watering beacouse im not using any soils form the shop i got black earth rich on humus i have good drinage aswell too my soil is black earth 1 part torf + brownsoil + amonium nitrate with added little parts of seashells crashed well and this mix is on right ph and i think strong enought :) using couple cfl 15/25watt and one uva/uvb lamp 6% 25w in not realy big space 85sm/50sm/40 sm box for two plants my plan is to get not the best of yeild but better quality is allways better i expect near 60 70 80 grams for both plants :) do u thing is possible to reach ? i also have to upgrade light with stronger after 1 2 weeks

Hey, ya I would say you should be able to reach 60 grams, likely more if you manicure them well and try to manipulate your bud sites. I forsure would get a better light. You should be able to pick up a little led with interchangeable bulbs for veg/bloom. I have one that is 54 wattsx4bulb led that fits in t5 ballast for $80.00 That improvement alone would help you a lot. Your soil sounds good. Is your box well ventilated? Small USB desk fan might be a good buy too..

better than small vent for better breeze and good secure i found broken eleplant vent exhoust system for bathroom :) near 20 bux new but i handle it and repair by myself its for whole bathroom in this small box is realy realy nice vented all the time why i use so powerful vent beacouse i want to make myself carbon filter with 2 well drilled bottels cat toilet odor remover pad and activeted carbon i also will add lemon air puffner in active carbon to remove 100% sure odor and if my plat smell little bit of lemon wont be a big deal :) also i think im good for now beacouse uva uvb lamp is for reptiles and is powerful for blooming process i will bring now im with 100w cfl foor 6 bulbs near at 9000 lumens for square foot i tihnk sounds not that bad .. and i will and more 300 w atleast cfl well purging will be test realy would be hard but i will take out the best i can do i ho only jack soon pop ... :) and bloody skunk almost fell yellow 1st leaf and everything is okay during the dark period she grown little bit on leafs and they are fresh green still :) thanks for led advice i will add just more cfl from different spectrum in bigger watt's

Back
Top Bottom