Fish

YungWoodz

What's good everybody I'm new to the site and on my first grow right now. I got 2 seeds of a unknown strain from a friend. They seem to be growing ok but I'm not positive if they are healthy or not. I'm considering this a trial run since I'm not sure they will be females, and are giving them sunlight from sunrise to sunset and finishing off the night with one mars hydro 300w. First off before I get into my actual questions are these 2 plants healthy looking so far? Now I recently bought some white widow auto seeds and am in the process of buying a grow tent. If you guys can let me know if what I have in mind will work. I'm on a budget so I'm debating between a mars hydro 27"27"63" or a apollo horticulture 48"24"60. I am growing in my bedroom in my apt so space is a little limited. How many plants could I grow in each, and would the grow give decent yields with 2 mars hydro 300w? Also if you guys can recommend low cost fan an carbon filter options for this type of grow I would appreciate it. I look forward to gaining knowledge from you all going on forward.

420-magazine-mobile439589694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1634274918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom