Useing a neem oil drench to get rid of gnats I am going to test this out

Re: Useing a neem oil drench to get rid of gnats I am going to test this out on a few

Neem will only kill larvae. You need sticky traps for flying ones. Foggers help too.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Re: Useing a neem oil drench to get rid of gnats I am going to test this out on a few

As long as the neem oil won't kill my plants I'm not using it as a floar spray I have some canna cure for that I have been useing to fight spider mites it doesn't work to well and would shines silver sticky tape work do u think untill I can get sticky strips

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have had a read up but just thought I would let some people ok here chime in before I make a horrible mistake lol

4c06c9eb5feb1329bb779ef0acf76f17.jpg

It's actually hard doesn't go oily untill heated up

It's actually hard doesn't go oily untill heated up

Hmm not sure about that brand of neem oil. You don't wanna spray neem on buds. If you're in veg it won't hurt. Here's a pic of my neem I got from lowes
420-magazine-mobile1457891227.jpg

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

and I will try some sticky tape to catch gnats or does it really have to be yellow pads cheers for your help

Hmm not sure about that brand of neem oil. You don't wanna spray neem on buds. If you're in veg it won't hurt. Here's a pic of my neem I got from lowes
420-magazine-mobile1457891227.jpg

[Disclaimer]

Hey Germ what ratio and process do you use for application of that neem?

I mixed 2 tbsp per gallon. If you use as a spray shake often. I used it as a soil drench. I've even put some in my hydro bucket. Never noticed any ill effects. It can be mixed up to 4 tbsp per gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom