Dolomite Lime

chemo64

If someone could point me in the direction of dolomite and ph, that would be great. I am new to this and after reading sooooo many things, I am confused.
I guess I am trying to keep things simple(or maybe not). If I add dolomite to my mix, is it true that I don't have to worry about my ph?
And can I add it in a grow in process?(50 some days) I could only put it on the top of my mix.
Thanks everyone.

FFOF, Coco Loco, perlite, sphagnum moss

If someone could point me in the direction of dolomite and ph, that would be great. I am new to this and after reading sooooo many things, I am confused.
I guess I am trying to keep things simple(or maybe not). If I add dolomite to my mix, is it true that I don't have to worry about my ph?
And can I add it in a grow in process?(50 some days) I could only put it on the top of my mix.
Thanks everyone.

FFOF, Coco Loco, perlite, sphagnum moss

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't know what happened there.
6 is the ph. The run-off as well.

I'm seeing that now. I feel sqeemish because I use GH solution with the color code.

Is it possible to put too much dolomite in the soil? I tried some this go and it's keeping me at a ph of 7.0. I can get it down but not for long and it is giving me a phos def. anyone have any idea how to lower the ph slightly for an extended amount of time?

Back
Top Bottom